LØRÐ's ELITE [WagerThread]

PDvPx0p.gif

It's simple, five members of LØRÐ, represent each Tier&Dubs

(so we have OU UU NU LC Dubs)

You can bet since 100k until 500k in your road

If you lose, your bet is for LØRÐ

If you win, you won your bet x5

(Example: you bet 100k and you can win 500k, you bet 500k and you can win 2.5m)

You can play bo1 or bo3 with your rival (it's decission of both)

If someone lost by timer or dq, your rival decide a rematch or not (we are lord, please be trust)

You lose one time in the road and you are out

Elite (Cycle 1)

OU: TiToooo (@TiToooo)

UU: Sebat @Sebat

NU: Aleso (@Aleso)

LC: Redav @Redav

Dubs: Santiii (@EfronX)

And for last, please don't participate if you don't have cash, ty

Edited by Sebat
16 hours ago, Funkykong said:

I exactly had the Idea, but vice verca and i take 1 match each tier since 15 games is a lot xd

I don't know if I understand exactly but you say that 5-15 matches (cuz you can choose bo1 or bo3) is too long?

On 3/4/2019 at 8:31 PM, Sebat said:

Up, Redav will be the LC and Sebat UU, also the prize for the callenger will be upgrade to x5

On 3/5/2019 at 12:31 AM, Sebat said:

(Example: you bet 100k and you can win 500k, you bet 500k and you can win 2.5m)

My 2 cents,

I like the idea very much but I allow myself to say how the betting process looks unfair to me.

Beating 5 players in a row in 5 different tiers is a hard task and participants are not rewarded for that.
In a classic wager, you can also win 500k by betting only 100k, you just need to win 5 times in a row and you can even lose, retire and stay positive in money.

That "all or nothing" rule could still be interesting but you should consider doubling the amount. (100k bet and if you win the 5 duels in a row, you get 1m).

6 hours ago, Sebat said:

I don't know if I understand exactly but you say that 5-15 matches (cuz you can choose bo1 or bo3) is too long?

Playing 15 Consecutive Matches can take a long time and i said bo1 would be better, but the more i think about it i want to challenge you guys to bo3 in all tiers, and i wanna play 500k or even 1m if possible  tell me when u rdy hehe

1 hour ago, Funkykong said:

Playing 15 Consecutive Matches can take a long time and i said bo1 would be better, but the more i think about it i want to challenge you guys to bo3 in all tiers, and i wanna play 500k or even 1m if possible  tell me when u rdy hehe

ah I responded to butler the other day about the same question, it's not necessary 5-15 matches consecutives, you can take your time with each rival but being aware with responsability of the challenge

Edited by Sebat
2 hours ago, Sashaolin said:

yeah can be difficult to win the five rivals, but seeing both sides, we just win 20k-100k each one and if we lost I need to pay 500k-2.5m and I need to be responsible that I can pay.

I can up to the prize in the future If I have the cash and well I don't have the possibility for now u_u

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.