Hey guys, Jindu here.

Jindu

Hey people, my name is Jindu and I thought I'd finally introduce myself. (tl;dr version of my introduction is below this wall of text)

I've been around for a little while now and I've been lurking the forums since I started playing, but I never really posted outside of the trade section and thought it's about damn time to change that.

I've been playing Pokémon since Blue and Red, and continued to do so until I stopped playing after Emerald came out. I was never really a fan of the new Pokémon games so I pretty much stopped playing the game. But when my friend told me about this game, I got really excited and instantly got an account and started playing. And I must say, this game is pretty good even though it's still in the alpha stage. It's nice to play one of the older Pokémon games again with a bunch of new additions. The people can also be nice here (most of the time, not always though), but over all I really enjoy it.

I was never really into the competitive part of Pokémon until just a few days ago. I started reading stuff about it and build my first own team. It's fun and it gives you much more things to do instead of just playing the main story over and over again.

I also started trading for shinies, since I personally think some of them look really nice and sometimes it's just nice to show some good looking Pokémon off. Though, I do know how many people here on the forums think about people who trade mostly with shiny Pokémon. Please don't judge me just by reading that I'm trading with shinies too, I do know some of "us shiny traders" can be really nice people once you get to know us. I mean in the end we're all the same, just some people decide to trade with different colored Pokémon while doing other stuff (at least that's what I do).

My favorite Pokémon has always been Snorlax. I got it as a stuffed animal when I was young, and it has been my favorite Pokémon since the day I got it. And now that I know it's actually being used in competitive battles, I'm even happier that I get to use my favorite Pokémon in something else rather than just the main story.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.

I wonder how many of you actually made it down here...

tl;dr

Hey, my name is Jindu. I'm new here and I plan on staying active in the game and on the forums.

My IGN is just like my forum name, Jindu. If you ever just want to chat or have a friendly duel (I'm focusing on level 50's, but don't expect too much [yet]), feel free to whisper me or to send me a friend request if you want.

Here is a cute cat to make up to all the people who actually read my whole post.

grumpy-cat-22.jpg

Hey people, my name is Jindu and I thought I'd finally introduce myself. (tl;dr version of my introduction is below this wall of text)

I've been around for a little while now and I've been lurking the forums since I started playing, but I never really posted outside of the trade section and thought it's about damn time to change that.

I've been playing Pokémon since Blue and Red, and continued to do so until I stopped playing after Emerald came out. I was never really a fan of the new Pokémon games so I pretty much stopped playing the game. But when my friend told me about this game, I got really excited and instantly got an account and started playing. And I must say, this game is pretty good even though it's still in the alpha stage. It's nice to play one of the older Pokémon games again with a bunch of new additions. The people can also be nice here (most of the time, not always though), but over all I really enjoy it.

I was never really into the competitive part of Pokémon until just a few days ago. I started reading stuff about it and build my first own team. It's fun and it gives you much more things to do instead of just playing the main story over and over again.

I also started trading for shinies, since I personally think some of them look really nice and sometimes it's just nice to show some good looking Pokémon off. Though, I do know how many people here on the forums think about people who trade mostly with shiny Pokémon. Please don't judge me just by reading that I'm trading with shinies too, I do know some of "us shiny traders" can be really nice people once you get to know us. I mean in the end we're all the same, just some people decide to trade with different colored Pokémon while doing other stuff (at least that's what I do).

My favorite Pokémon has always been Snorlax. I got it as a stuffed animal when I was young, and it has been my favorite Pokémon since the day I got it. And now that I know it's actually being used in competitive battles, I'm even happier that I get to use my favorite Pokémon in something else rather than just the main story.

tl;dr

Hey, my name is Jindu. I'm new here and I plan on staying active in the game and on the forums.

My IGN is just like my forum name, Jindu. If you ever just want to chat or have a friendly duel (I'm focusing on level 50's, but don't expect too much [yet]), feel free to whisper me or to send me a friend request if you want.

Here is a cute cat to make up to all the people who actually read my whole post.

grumpy-cat-22.jpg

why did the cat say no to me :(

I think I lived. Welcome :)

Ah, I'm glad someone actually read everything.

welcome!

Thanks!

So what shinnies do you have...ALSO WELCOME

I have quite a few, some rares, some uncommon and one or two common ones. You can always just message me in game with the Pokémon you have and maybe we can get a duel going. ^_^