When the PokeMMO "Clock Strikes Midnight"

When the PokeMMO "Clock Strikes Midnight"  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Until what year or decade would you guess that PokeMMO will shut down forever?

• 2020-2030
    • 2030-2040
    • 2045 at best
    • Let me dream it stays forever because I can't imagine/have a life without an MMO kids game smh

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/10/19 at 04:00 PM

55 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

The same time it gets shut down will also be the same time we get dungeons

Either that or it shuts down when they give us Sinnoh lel

That last vote option made me sad xd.

1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

The same time it gets shut down will also be the same time we get dungeons

The exact time we get dungeons you gonna already be complaining about smth else.

6 minutes ago, Goku said:

That last vote option made me sad xd.

The exact time we get dungeons you gonna already be complaining about smth else.

Sad but true; the amount of people "whose lives depend on this game" is hilarious, so I might as well put up a shameful option for them lel

Edited by Guest
3 hours ago, Linken said:

the moment the pokemon company and nintendo want to release a pokemon mmo themselves ^^

1) Nintendo doesn't like the idea of an official Pokemon MMO and seeing as their business model hasn't changed at all since the late 1990s, I highly doubt they are gonna pull a 180 and go in a completely different direction.

2) As long as it stays in alpha it shouldn't be a problem, even if they did release an official MMO.

Edited by Dazuzi
1 hour ago, Dazuzi said:

1) Nintendo doesn't like the idea of an official Pokemon MMO and seeing as their business model hasn't changed at all since the late 1990s, I highly doubt they are gonna pull a 180 and go in a completely different direction.

2) As long as it stays in alpha it shouldn't be a problem, even if they did release an official MMO.

nintendo i known to do weird stuff once in a while but they act like hipster who reject mainstream idea so i guess there isn't much issue they make one

pretty sure kyu said the game is no longer an alpha but in an epsilon state but i doubt the state of the game would change anything from a leagal standpoint considering this game is nothing but a frame programed to work with some pokemon game (something that isn't illeagal to do)

7 hours ago, Frenum said:

As long as it has player base it won't cease to exist. And I have no reason to believe nobody will play it in the future

I guess we'll just have to exterminate everyone IRL  *dundundun* ;);)