Greetings!

Hello everyone!

My name is BoVTopDog, but my real name is Zach

I played this game a very very long time ago. Like...I didn't even realize you could go to/start in Hoenn or Unova. Judging by that, I probably haven't played in...three or four years, and me and a couple of close friends are starting to get into this game after I showed them it. My first Pokemon game was Emerald, and some of my favorite games in the series are Diamond and X. The reasons being was that Diamond holds my favorite Gen of Pokemon and was the first game that I actually beat, and X was the start of me delving deeper into Pokemon. I did a lot of breeding and IV/EV training for some of my closer friends and online pals that would ask me for help, which I was glad to give. If you would like to chat me up,

I'm available mostly anytime, but try to get me in-game as I might now have the forums up all the time, and any help learning the MMO version of this game will be appreciated. I'm always happy to talk, meet, and help people, both old and new to the game.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night!

Eyyy welcome back! Seems like you haven't played for a while indeed, I'm not sure when Hoenn came out but I think it's around 2015?

You can find most English speaking players in Global chat and sometimes in channel 2.  Hope you and your friends enjoy the stay~

9 hours ago, BoVTopDog said:

Thank you for the info on the English speaking players. I've been having a hard time trying to understand channel chat and the works when people talk in a langue I somewhat understand, so thank you very much for that.

You can also go to language settings (flag icon on the top right of your chat window) and toggle every language you don't speak off, and the settings icon next to it has a lot of stuff you can play around with :)

You should also check out our Guide Tavern for help with things such as breeding since there are some amazing guides over there that might make things easier for you :3 I'll see you on läva team chat, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything ^_^  

Welcome back to the game, hope you stay a while 

Welcome Back to Pokemmo TopDog Glad to have you back hopefully you enjoy your stay, If you need help in game with breeding, or anything other guides you can contact me in game or mail me on forums i am always willing to help! 

2CrEDAD.gif?noredirect

Edited by MathewMat
4 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

Welcome Back to Pokemmo TopDog Glad to have you back hopefully you enjoy your stay, If you need help in game with breeding, or anything other guides you can contact me in game or mail me on forums i am always willing to help! 

2CrEDAD.gif?noredirect

Thank you so much! I will take any help I can get, but right now I'm only at Castelia City on the Unova side, and it is coincidentally the reason I chose, so I have a long way to go.