Stupid, maybe, but just a small one.

whimmmsickles

Question

Hi! I was told this was stupid, but I figured why not.

Maybe make the Region select button blank on the character selection screen?

I was making a Kanto character but had forgot to switch it to Kanto, so it defaulted to Unova (too bad I already had a Unova Character.)
I can understand not implementing this but for the "stupid" people like me it could save 72 hours, lol!

Thanks if read,

Whims

6 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, whimmmsickles said:

I was making a Kanto character but had forgot to switch it to Kanto, so it defaulted to Unova (too bad I already had a Unova Character.)
I can understand not implementing this but for the "stupid" people like me it could save 72 hours, lol!

Thanks if read,

Whims

Some people were telling me about their situation of having "3 accounts" for all three regions. I am not calling you stupid (and you're not), but I am going to encourage you (and the other people that I had consulted in the past) to think outside the box. You're not alone, a lot of people want 3 separate accounts for the 3 regions, but why not use one account for all the regions? A lot of prominent people on PokeMMO use one account to access all the regions, so if you need any assistance in reaching that endeavour, then please let me know.

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification
3 hours ago, whimmmsickles said:

Thanks if read,

Whims

You can also talk to the mother NPC to send you back to your previous region as long as you have less than 2 badges in that region. You could also board the ship at Castelia City to switch region.

OOF nvm, I forgot that it's a new character, as MightyBoxer said, you will need 4 badges to board the ship.

Edited by Deviluke
I goofed
3 hours ago, whimmmsickles said:

Thanks if read,

Whims

Making new accounts I am forced to be aware of this and how it’s set to unova.

i do think that unova is the quickest and easiest region to finish.

12 minutes ago, AntiYourMajesty said:

Just as a disclaimer, you do not need to make different accounts to experience all other regions; you can travel freely between them with the same character as early as you earn your fourth gym badge within the first region, which should not take as long as 72 hours.

10 hours ago, AntiYourMajesty said:

Fyi, unova is the longest region of the 3, I did multiple alt runs of the 3 regions, including 21 of hoenn, and unova still takes qbout 10hours, kanto is 3-4, hoenn 5-6.