What are you "farming"?

k4far

I have been farming Heart Scales it's tedious each is worth about 7000 poke monnies but they are not (50% chance of being held as suggested here https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_wild_held_item

CTRL + F and go to Luvdisc it clearly says 50% chance from my experience if it's going bad you get one per 7+ encounters. It's feeling balanced do not get me wrong. It was tiring and boring I think I am going to try farming Lucky Egg it's currently 1 300 000 on the market. Can Safari Zone Chansey have this item?

I also could not find any Yanmas on the Route 14 I tried different places but I have never seen a "swarm" (little percent of Yanma is supposed to hold Wide Lense 120 000).

If this fails I will try farming Leftovers from a Snorlax (routes 12 and 16) but what does it mean "only one per a route". There are 2 of those Pokemons per your game?

Edited by k4far

if u catch chansey it can have lucky egg.

There is 2 static snorlax that you can fight and catch if you wake them with the poke flute.If you catch them or faint them they will be gone forever.

There is wild snorlax that can be found in island3 berry forest kanto.

Edited by MightyBoxer

Well just to add heart scales use to be 50%. I know because I farmed them and put them on all of my caught ot's for dex. Don't know why they changed it pretty sure people prefer kanto and use small or big mushrooms anyways rather than going to hoenn and using heartscales.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

Vanilla game hold rates are not the same as on MMO, just for reference, some thing may not even be held on thing that would be in normal games, or some things might hold things they normally wouldn't.

More information on this?