Do something about chinese players

I know it may sound rude but please take action on these players. Vanities are increasing their prices over and over while the principal way of farming (berries) is losing profit each week. Now all berries are between 1150 - 1200 and going down, same could be said about seeds. And I know they are the ones abusing this system by looking at trade chat. They are the only ones who produce more than 15 stacks of berry daily wtf 

28 minutes ago, TohnR said:

If you feel unsatisfied with berry farming maybe just try something else ...

It's a MMO you can't ask people to farm less for the sake of your own business :)

I wouldn't mind that if other farming methods weren't nerfed. NPC / gym farming just gives about 400 - 500k in 2 hours while you can make the double ammount of money in the same time with berries. Item farming isn't good either. So somehow you are forced to do that kind of farming if you want to keep up with the other players and have the items you are farming for. 

24 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

This is not actually illegal so they can't 'take action's against them, staff shouldn't barge too much into a player made economy if you ask me.

Yea but maybe try to restrict the ammount of accounts they use or enhance the other farming methods. What's the point of making a MMO if only some few ppl will be the ones farming the most and controlling prices.

2 hours ago, PapaGarbodor said:

I wouldn't mind that if other farming methods weren't nerfed. NPC / gym farming just gives about 400 - 500k in 2 hours while you can make the double ammount of money in the same time with berries. Item farming isn't good either. So somehow you are forced to do that kind of farming if you want to keep up with the other players and have the items you are farming for. 

There are a lot of money making guides/ methods on the forums sadly it is what it is economy is a little bit bad, but you can always make alts and do gym runs on them. kappa