Pokemon Sword/Shield

londark

3 hours ago, londark said:

Pokemon-Sword-Shield-Grookey-Evolutions.

pokemon-spada-e-pokemon-scudo_switch-805

Just some leaks, nothing sure about them.... Should be the evos of Grass and Water starters... 

Grass one looks a little weird to define typewise.... Could be just Grass or maybe Grass Fairy? 

Water one looks like and easy Water Steel 

whatever they are they both look horrible

the water one is passable but the grass one is awful, so let's hope they're fake

They could be fake, especially the grass one. Don't remember any official artwork with the pokemon portraied from the side... Altho the art looks really really good and accurate for a fake 

Anyway, agree that the grass one looks ugly, and actually yeah, he gives some Digimon vibes 

But the water one is pretty cool in my opinion 

13 hours ago, londark said:

Pokemon-Sword-Shield-Grookey-Evolutions.

pokemon-spada-e-pokemon-scudo_switch-805

Just some leaks, nothing sure about them.... Should be the evos of Grass and Water starters... 

Grass one looks a little weird to define typewise.... Could be just Grass or maybe Grass Fairy? 

Water one looks like and easy Water Steel 

Water steel is something I'd be pretty hyped for, such a cool typing to use in comp

• 2 weeks later...

There's been "leaks" of the Pokedex from a week ago. I wouldn't mind if it were real tbh but I'm always skeptical of these things. Apparently this list was made via a post on 4chan or something with hint photos as reference for what the Pokemon are based on.

Spoiler

SPOILER_LEAKPOKEMONSS.jpeg

I would absolutely use a Potato Pokemon

2 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

There's been "leaks" of the Pokedex from a week ago. I wouldn't mind if it were real tbh but I'm always skeptical of these things. Apparently this list was made via a post on 4chan or something with hint photos as reference for what the Pokemon are based on.

Hide contents

SPOILER_LEAKPOKEMONSS.jpeg

I would absolutely use a Potato Pokemon

There're some cool ideas and type combos there, some of these would be pretty awesome

Edited by Zymogen
  • 2 months later...
On 6/12/2019 at 1:23 PM, Emlee said:

rip national dex

Good riddance. I personally think it is about time.

So much salt on the internet about it though, hilarious to read as someone entirely in favor of this move.  I hope they don't flop on this decision but if they do, I hope I don't act like the people I have seen complaining about it.

Spoiler

I'll just cry in my room where nobody can see about the 60$ I wasted on it whichever way it ends up going

18 hours ago, Munya said:

So much salt on the internet about it though, hilarious to read as someone entirely in favor of this move.  I hope they don't flop on this decision but if they do, I hope I don't act like the people I have seen complaining about it.

Reveal hidden contents

I'll just cry in my room where nobody can see about the 60$ I wasted on it whichever way it ends up going

Tbh I also think it's a good move, just hoping it will work out well with everything.

On 6/14/2019 at 9:46 PM, Munya said:

Hide contents

I feel like I am a tad sad about it, but also understand they may have needed to do it at some point anyway, AND they want it released before Christmas, so delaying it would mean missing out on the Holiday season. Maybe they can patch it later? I think I am at peace with it, although I would prefer all of them in the game. 

16 hours ago, suigin said:

https://twitter.com/TioWaffly/status/1139739826314502144

I might get it if it gets an N64 release that justifies the game looking like garbage, being programmed like garbage and having less content but since it's on the Switch I don't think I will.

You should continue to write reviews on games you play ahead of release, super insightful!!!!!!!!!!!

18 hours ago, Kenaixx said:

Tbh I also think it's a good move, just hoping it will work out well with everything.

Feels kind of inevitable in a way. 

• 1 month later...