MMO World Cup QUARTERFINALS

1 hour ago, Brianatack7 said:

Colombia needs the final decision of the oscar case to start winning

I think Colombia only need that to play Lc anyway, is the job of the players schedule their matches. If colombia captain Enchanteur thinks about if its correct to wait. Is ok, just remember the deadline. Have a nice day :DD 

8 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Rest of Europe agrees too

14 hours ago, gbwead said:

We don't need to wait for a decison. Everyone agrees that oscarfail should be allowed to play. France B agrees. Colombia agrees. If Colombia wants Oscarfail in their lineup, they should tell us now, so we can schedule our matches right away. 

I think is nice the union between players but Camilo already said the line up not gonna change. I think is time to schedule your matches or maybe not? I don't know but is nice at least watch this. 

7 hours ago, Roxxass said:

I think is nice the union between players but Camilo already said the line up not gonna change. I think is time to schedule your matches or maybe not? I don't know but is nice at least watch this. 

The matches have been scheduled since the very first day you know

The red card is removed from OscarFail, the suspension too. We the host agree to remove the actual suspension due the new proofs we have. He will have only a yellow card instead the yellow card, thank you for the patience, have a nice play offs week. 

Edited by WorldCupMMO