MMO World Cup QUARTERFINALS

#toomuchfrenchies #manekenpis #mknshazard #ripasia #ripafrica #riplatam #playoffs #tomuchbabycrying #blamealwaysthehost #croissantBalive #andthejajas? #pslwhen? #chinanumba2 #hostpower

WE HAVE PLAY OFFS!!! THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END!!!

Suspension(s):  

Yellow Card: Busso, sgerard, RayUwU, ZDfire, OscarFail.

Red card: 

As a reminder:

Spoiler

As a participant in the World Cup, you will maintain respect for your hosts, captains, teammates, opponents, and for yourself at all times. Any unnecessary or excessively inappropriate behavior will result in disciplinary action.

BATTLES:

Spoiler

Even though World Cup is a team event, ghosting is not allowed. Players have to play their own battle, take decisions with their teammates if he want but without friends or spectators. Spectators are not allowed to make predictions publicly.

Remember that any disconection will be a insta lose, if your battle time ove (clock battle) you will lose without getting rematch.

SUBSTITUTIONS:

Spoiler

If a player is unable to compete during the week, a captain has the right to substitute that player out of the line-up in exchange for one of his bench players. Any player that has been subbed out will be inactivated for the remainder of that week. The goal of the World Cup is to have every match played in their allotted weeks, but unforeseen events do occur. If a captain is able to make a substitution in order to have the match played, the hosts will ensure that it happens otherwise this will be deemed “inappropriate behavior” for match evading and that manager may risk losing by an activity decision.

SCHEDULING A MATCH:

Spoiler
  • Contact your opponent by PM on Discord or the PokeMMO Forums as soon as possible.
  • Provide dates and times in order to schedule a match anytime throughout the week.
  • PokeMMO duels will take place in Vermilion city ch4
  • Announce your duel in this thread between 5 & 15 minutes before it starts. If you don't a rematch will have to take place.
  • If you have trouble contacting your opponent, contact your captain and your opponent's captain so the appropriate actions can be made.
  • Extensions will only be given for extreme cases. Playing a match during another week can really set things back. 
  • If you can't find your opponent's forum name or IGN, just go ask with ur captain and then he will speak with the hosts.
  • If your opponent's PokeMMO Forum inbox is full, then contact that player by posting on their profile feed or on Discord
  • When you contact your opponent, present at least three (3) different times that you are available throughout the week, preferably on different days
  • You must respond to a PM by your opponent within 48 hours; if you do not you will need to be subbed out or face an activity decision loss
  • If a substitution is made, it will be as if a new week has started and the players will need to contact one another as outlined above
  • If you are unable to duel during the week, please request a substitution from your captain. Unforeseen events do happen.
  • If you believe your opponent cannot duel or has ignored your PM, please add the host and the related captaons so that they can take appropriate action

R5EZEi1.png

MMO World Cup QUARTERFINALS line ups:

Spain A vs Peru 

Ou: Kiwikidd vs LuisAnderson 

Uu: Zreetx vs MlHawk

Nu: Makx vs xLuneth

Lc: Navetas vs AngelosRed

Doubles: Zigh vs ZDFire

Colombia A vs France B 

Ou: Brianatackpro vs MadaraSixSix

Uu: AurumPegasus vs Aerun

Nu: xxjorel vs YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL

Lc: enchanteur vs axoa

Doubles: iJulianFNT vs gbwead

France A vs USA 

Ou: Rikoudo vs  EVLgoon

Uu: NonoPetitRobot vs xSparkie

Nu: Hopy vs Titinn

Lc: Jaawax Le Zenor vs BurntZebra

Doubles: Kragy vs Lotus 

Rest of Europe vs Belgium 

Ou: Forfiter vs Kriliin

Uu: Pachima vs Stelian

Nu: zDaryl vs Mkns

Lc: Orangemaniac vs Zbleeex

Doubles: Parke vs MaatthewMLG  

Begin Wednesday,  27th of February at 10 am UTC - 11 am BST - 5 AM EDT

Deadline Tuesday, 5th of March at 1 am UTC - 2 am BST - 9 PM EDT

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

Remember to post your scheduled battle time in this thread between 5 &15 minutes before it starts.

All in-game battles shall be played in Vermilion city ch4.

This is the first week of play offs, will have 3 weeks of play offs. 

Edited by WorldCupMMO
13 hours ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Red card: OscarFail

As I have told some of the hosts previously, I am not going to accept this suspension. For one, there's not even an official post on administrative decision explaining the situation, secondlly, you can't even explain it.

According to the hosts, oscar refused to play, except he didn't, for one to refuse to something, one must first be asked/informed.  It's like If you go to a McDonald's with a friend and while in queue you guys talk about how you usually dont like that many carbs  in your diet and then the cashier who overheard the conversation, without even asking you, takes your french fries out of your fucking order and replaces them with a goddamn apple, you would say he has no right, wouldn't you? Well, neither do the hosts and that's kind of what happened here.

Spoiler

619572fda53461640f7c24aa813e16c3.png

This is the screenshot that led to Oscar's ban, in it:

*Both parties (Oscar and his oponnent) are talking (at no point oscar refused to answer or talk)

*Oscar is never asked to reinforce and play at the original scheduled time, instead, the conversation has vague and had a lax tone that leads Oscar to believe that's it's okay for him to finish his tournament and reschedule his duel after the fact. Zeb could've just said "Sorry man, I will only play at this time we agreed upon to begin with, either you leave the tournament and play your duel now or I will forward the complain to the host" THEN Oscar would've been presented with a choice between two options, with full information and if he refused then, i'd be okay with the sanction. Plus, as it can be seen on the screenshot, this happened just as the tournament was starting, so I doubt oscar would've had any problem with leaving it if he was just asked to. But he never was. So I forward the question to the hosts: How can you refuse to something when you were never even asked to do it in the first place, how can you take away my damn fries when you never even fucking asked me about them.

Edited by FNTCZ
2 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

It's like If you go to a McDonald's with a friend and while in queue you guys talk about how you usually dont like that many carbs  in your diet and then the cashier who overheard the conversation, without even asking you, takes your french fries out of your fucking order and replaces them with a goddamn apple, you would say he has no right, wouldn't you? Well, neither do the hosts and that's kind of what happened here.

Anyone who eats at McDonalds deserves everything that has happened to him. Please give better metaphors next time kek.

1 hour ago, FNTCZ said:

As I have told some of the hosts previously, I am not going to accept this suspension. For one, there's not even an official post on administrative decision explaining the situation, secondlly, you can't even explain it.

According to the hosts, oscar refused to play, except he didn't, for one to refuse to something, one must first be asked/informed.  It's like If you go to a McDonald's with a friend and while in queue you guys talk about how you usually dont like that many carbs  in your diet and then the cashier who overheard the conversation, without even asking you, takes your french fries out of your fucking order and replaces them with a goddamn apple, you would say he has no right, wouldn't you? Well, neither do the hosts and that's kind of what happened here.

Reveal hidden contents

619572fda53461640f7c24aa813e16c3.png

This is the screenshot that led to Oscar's ban, in it:

*Both parties (Oscar and his oponnent) are talking (at no point oscar refused to answer or talk)

*Oscar is never asked to reinforce and play at the original scheduled time, instead, the conversation has vague and had a lax tone that leads Oscar to believe that's it's okay for him to finish his tournament and reschedule his duel after the fact. Zeb could've just said "Sorry man, I will only play at this time we agreed upon to begin with, either you leave the tournament and play your duel now or I will forward the complain to the host" THEN Oscar would've been presented with a choice between two options, with full information and if he refused then, i'd be okay with the sanction. Plus, as it can be seen on the screenshot, this happened just as the tournament was starting, so I doubt oscar would've had any problem with leaving it if he was just asked to. But he never was. So I forward the question to the hosts: How can you refuse to something when you were never even asked to do it in the first place, how can you take away my damn fries when you never even fucking asked me about them.

Is funny for the hosts How some guys don't have enough guts to share all the evidences shared in the past. This is the solid evidence of how oscar agree the duel with their oponent and preffered to play the tournament

https://i.gyazo.com/a19094abbc7f5e42e027a46f31bdf6f5.png

Sometimes the players need to have enough guts to do somethings and admit their bads, the player OscarFail got it and admit it, I think is time to you to admit it too. 

26 minutes ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Is funny for the hosts How some guys don't have enough guts to share all the evidences shared in the past. This is the solid evidence of how oscar agree the duel with their oponent and preffered to play the tournament

https://i.gyazo.com/a19094abbc7f5e42e027a46f31bdf6f5.png

Sometimes the players need to have enough guts to do somethings and admit their bads, the player OscarFail got it and admit it, I think is time to you to admit it too. 

Jesus christ, I didn't post that screenshot not to "hide evidence" but because it is irrelevant for one, it is pretty clear in the one I posted that zeb and oscar had originally agreed to play a 3pm so the one ss you provide and say I didnt have the guts to share doesnt have any new information to the point that I am seriously begin to question your ability to comunicate and understand communication.

Second, you didnt adress a single point I made in my original post, so this official response is a nothing else but a joke.

Thirdly, yes, I unlike you, I adressed the point that thay originally agreed upon that given time, however I also said 

2 hours ago, FNTCZ said:

and that at no point oscar was asked to reinforce the original time, instead they were on the midst of a discussion to reschedule.

To go back to the metaphore that @Laz liked so much, If i originally ordered a bic mac but then while I am still at the cashier I decide to change and order a club house instead, that still doenst give him any grounds to take that my damn potatoes away!

I seriously think I am not getting my points across to you, am I talking in hebrew and is seriously nobody else understanding what I am trying to say or is it just you?

Edited by FNTCZ

To be honest after all this drama channel world cup  talking, I feel like BurntZebra definitly did a move that goes against the sportsmanship.

Not like Oscar didn't communicate. He asked for a postpone because of the tournament and BurntZebra didn't simply ignored him, he also ran to the hosts like a kid in a diaper. He could've simply said "NO, I can't play afterwards so let's do the match now". But he didn't.

I understand the hosts part applying the rule but sometimes it would be great to think more carefuly about the decisions. You applied your rules but you also rewarded the unsportsmanship behaviour which is bad.

Now, as a France A member, facing USA this week, I've to take care of my teammates because who knows what kind of thing they're able to do in order to get a win, that's disgusting.

If annyone wants a summary of the situation, this pretty much nails it:

gge6ifD.png

(you gotta click on the link cuz forums are dumb)

My favourite part is when she says "I understand ur point and everything about that" and immediately follows with "the suspension stay" xd.

Her sportsmanlike attitude all the way through the conversation is just a bonus. 

Edited by FNTCZ
2 hours ago, WorldCupMMO said:

Thank you for put the part where You quit. 

This post will age badly once the decision is innevitably revoked by the other hosts borrowing you some neurons, also, it's pretty nice to see you once again use the tournaments' official forums account to share with us your personal opinions.

Edited by FNTCZ
1 hour ago, FNTCZ said:

This post will age badly once the decision is innevitably revoked by the other hosts borrowing you some neurons, also, it's pretty nice to see you once again use the tournaments' official forums account to share with us your personal opinions.

the decision wasn't revoke yet, this is my personal profila, seems like u only have some atention so lets do this.

Spoiler

vMYO9u7.png

Spoiler

mlyqlds.png

The pressure about taking a decision over the hots is just a pursuit from u 'cause I done the call so means that is a personal problem, aw guys like you (attention uguu) need things like that, honestly I feel some pitty for you but welp.

4 minutes ago, gbwead said:

so encanto gets benched

I think, anyway, the decision will taken in those days. I was lazy to change account between wc and personal (I forgot the password of this one). Talking like a player and not like a host, coach is allowed and need be 100% some memeber of colombia are coached and it's ok, is part of the game. We in Rest of Latin America tried that but we fail about it. Is like taking the stuff personal. The decision will be taken soon 100% maybe will be revoke, maybe stay is just about wait.