Is it possible to modify the little Islands Pokemons are standing on?

k4far

27 minutes ago, k4far said:

1551217253449.jpg?width=870&height=702

That's the idea if someone capable is seeing this xd

It doesn't look too shabby but the thing is, the battle ground isn't editable I think
Weird cause pokemon sprites and the hud can be modified, not the ground tho
"Maybe it has something to do with the shadow dropping" is my only thought about this.

Ummm you can try to message the staff directly, but I doubt you'll get a response 
Since this isn't really a change they would put effort into

As even the battle animation for moves are on the server side, so if they would ever bother to go in that direction,
these animations would be of more importance

Everything else in the picture other than the ground is VERY MUCH doable through client customization :D
Will it look good though? That is a different story ^^'

Edited by MHkaserz
12 minutes ago, MHkaserz said:

Ummm you can try to message the staff directly, but I doubt you'll get a response 
Since this isn't really a change they would put effort into

Without any visual upgrades, people like me will get fed up with grinding and repelled with visuals and eventually leave it's in the interest of this project to continue upgrading the visuals. The game has to be an eye candy (even if it's old). Let us crowdfund here for this project my offer to pay money to someone for figuring this thing out was deleted...

44 minutes ago, k4far said:

Without any visual upgrades, people like me will get fed up with grinding and repelled with visuals and eventually leave it's in the interest of this project to continue upgrading the visuals. The game has to be an eye candy (even if it's old). Let us crowdfund here for this project my offer to pay money to someone for figuring this thing out was deleted...

If only 1 player is complaning about something I don't think they will take action on it since there are other features most people are interested.

1 hour ago, k4far said:

Visuals aren’t everything, they survived well since 2013.. So you can only talk for yourself ^^’

Still I understand where you’re coming from

Regardless, it is their creation, and they get to decide which direction it should be heading. That’s all

If you want to appeal to people who have never played first GBA it's necessary to work on the visuals or you will run out of people motivated with their childhood's nostalgia. I can not speak for the state of the playerbase but I guess it's not at it's peak.Competitive aspect is not for everyone you should think how to keep others and that's one of the things I would consider essential for keeping modern "gamers".

12 hours ago, PapaGarbodor said:

If only 1 player is complaning about something I don't think they will take action on it since there are other features most people are interested.

It doesn't work like that. Dev team decide by them self what is worth putting into the game. You can see there are old topics with big amount of reaction and they are still waiting for their turn.

7 hours ago, Toupi said:

It doesn't work like that. Dev team decide by them self what is worth putting into the game. You can see there are old topics with big amount of reaction and they are still waiting for their turn.

It's up to Project Leader I have never suggested differently just trying to sway their opinion in favor of this. It does not mean things "upvoted" will ever get implemented either. The majority does not necessarily have the best ideas, do not believe in so-called Democracy it does not work for private projects.