Haxorus nature and moveset

What nature would you recommend I am stuck between Hasty and Adamant but I can not tell which will have better synergy with this moveset:
- Earthquake/Bulldoze (Earth)
- Shadow Claw (Ghost)
- Dragon Pulse (Dragon)/Dragon Claw (Dragon)
- Guillotine (Normal)/Incinerate (Fire)

I also need advice regarding the moveset itself. He is going to have Mold Breaker ability so it will let him hit enemies with Levitate (that does not include Flying type I know). I am expecting this pokemon to tank hits then 1 hit in response I do not want any crafty switching  I have never played a ranked I am just assembling my first team to clear the game more easily, then maybe try some PVP for lolz.

My plan includes buying an Axew and training it. I already have almost level 100 Haxorus but it does not have very good stats (it has Hasty) and I did not feel many perks of this I mean I am always like 20 level ahead of enemies anyway so does it matter if my pokemon is few points faster if even without this nature it would move first because of level difference? What is more important here?

So please, help me out :D

ngsiok.jpg

Edited by k4far

Outrage is a berserker move you will be stuck in attack mode for 3 turns. Superpower hits multiple targets that's a good thing. Can Haxorus even learn Aqua Tail it has to be breed move.
Is it really worth it to take moves like Sowrds Dance / Dragon Dance and which is better with Adamant?

Don't use Shadow Claw and don't use special moves on Haxorus. Guillotine is banned.

Haxorus has an insane 147 base attack and a god awful around 65ish spatk, so Adamant is definitely better than Hasty. Regarding Adamant vs Jolly, I'd choose Adamant. You gain a lot of damage in exchange for not outspeeding max speed 85+ base speed Pokemon.

In terms of what you wanna use, you absolutely want to use Dragon Claw, it's your STAB move and in normal conditions you'll deal more damage with it. Outrage wasn't buffed to 120 BP so avoid it.

For the next three moves, you probably want something to break past steel types, Superpower definitely deals the most damage but the attack and defense lowering factor may slow down a sweep, still a good option to use. Low Kick is the more spammable move but it deals less damage than Superpower in 99% of matchups. Earthquake has the perfect mix of spammability and damage but it leaves you completely helpless against Skarmory.

As for boosting moves, Dragon Dance is pretty solid but sadly you get outsped by the fairly common Scarf Hydreigon even at +1, if you run adamant you may get outsped by the rare Scarf Porygon-Z, but that's still noteworthy , I personally prefer running Swords Dance Adamant as it allows me to break past most walls with ease.

For your last move either Taunt or the other boosting move, I prefer taunt to disrupt phazing and wisps from cofa but Dragon Dance+Swords Dance is insane if you get to pull it off.

Or you can just say fuck it and run a choice item, run Adamant with Choice Band and Jolly with Choice Scarf, Dragon Claw, Superpower, Earthquake Aqua Tail ez

Edited by suigin