Egg moves breeding?

Guns

Hi, im trying to make a roselia with spikes -  sleep powder - leaf storm and extrasensory but for some reason the last move wont pass to the child, and i got absobr instead. Does somebody know why? Thanks in advance

dc970003765c8b7c0646b2d3cf858b1a.png

14 minutes ago, Gilan said:

for extrasensory on Roselia, doesn't it have to breed onto Budew? I always forget this one.

Basically yeah you have to breed it into Budew meaning you need an extra layer of breeding for the Incense after you're done with your natured perfect.

Oh so I can only pass extrasensory to Budew.. noice.

Now the question is, if I breed an extrasensory Budew and after that I evolve that budew into roselia to keep breeding it, the child keeps extrasensory or the only way to get that into a child is with incense? Because if I can save cash by doing it now instead of doing it after the roselia is perfect that would be great

2 hours ago, Guns said:

Oh so I can only pass extrasensory to Budew.. noice.

Now the question is, if I breed an extrasensory Budew and after that I evolve that budew into roselia to keep breeding it, the child keeps extrasensory or the only way to get that into a child is with incense? Because if I can save cash by doing it now instead of doing it after the roselia is perfect that would be great

The child will only inherit it if it is also born as a Budew. If it hatches as a Roselia, it will not have Extrasensory even if its mother knew it.

On 2/26/2019 at 4:52 PM, Rache said:

The child will only inherit it if it is also born as a Budew. If it hatches as a Roselia, it will not have Extrasensory even if its mother knew it.

What's the reason behind this? AFAIK this is not the case for other mon that have a pre-evolution available through an incense.

44 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

What's the reason behind this? AFAIK this is not the case for other mon that have a pre-evolution available through an incense.

Extrasensory is exclusively learned by Budew. Some of the other incense baby forms also have moves like this, and the reason is due to canon.