[OU] HueTour (Sábado, 02 de março - Saturday, 2nd march)

~ Inscrições encerradas! / Inscriptions closed! ~

Lista de participantes / List of participants:

om4WZVp.pngYUUwyiY.png

Bracket: será anunciado neste tópico 15 minutos antes do torneio começar.

As duplas começarão a ser chamadas às 19:00h no local estipulado e terão 10 minutos para começar os duelos a partir do momento que forem chamadas.
Se algum participante não comparecer dentro desse período, será vitória de seu oponente.

-

Bracket: will be announced in this thread 15 minutes before the tournament starts.

The pairs will be called at 7pm in the stipulated location and they'll have 10 minutes to start their duels from the moment they were called.

If any participant doesn't show up in this period, will be their opponent's victory.

7 minutes ago, Zaquih said:

Nick: Zaquih

Desculpa, já temos 32 inscrições :( Se tiver alguma desistência até as 20:00h do dia 1 de março, você será colocado no lugar dele(a). ^^

-

Sorry, we already have 32 inscriptions :( If anyone quits until 8pm on 1st march you'll be on their place. ^^

I don't want to be that guy but restricting other players to not be able to enter an event really gives off the wrong impression. I get that you're trying to get more BR peeps to play PvP more, but it shouldn't really matter what nationality the player is. If you want newer players to be more competitive, then it's best to reach out to everyone instead of one group. 

39 minutes ago, xSparkie said:

I don't want to be that guy but restricting other players to not be able to enter an event really gives off the wrong impression. I get that you're trying to get more BR peeps to play PvP more, but it shouldn't really matter what nationality the player is. If you want newer players to be more competitive, then it's best to reach out to everyone instead of one group. 

Hi Sparkie ^^

First, I would like to thank you for your feedback. I understand what you're saying. I could have been more clear on the goal of this tournament since the beginning.
It's not just to bring BR people to play pvp more. It is also to introduce more people to what is PVP, comps etc.

It was supposed to be a small tournament with 32 seats max. BRs barely join the forum here and they're not as used to participate in official events as the other communities are.
Taking that in consideration, 32 seats in an official tournament would be filled quickly with people from other communities and people who are already used to tournaments and competitive in general, by these facts alone this community has not been able to join in consistantly. It would intimidate the new players, which as stated is the target for this tournament.
Also, this is just the first and only HueTour! I'll be hosting. In the future, the following hosts will open it for everyone. :)