Is it possible in POKEMMO's PKMN Black/White to breed Dratini with Generation V EGG MOVES?

k4far

https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/dragonite

I
would like to raise a Dratini with the following traits:
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Inner Focus prevents from being flinched (because there isn't 'Multiscale' ability in Pokemon Black/White 1st Gen).
Move: ExtremeSpeed

- at level 30 evolve it into Dragonair

- at level 55 evolve it into Dragonite

Moveset:
Thunderbolt
Aqua Tail
Dragon Rush
Extreme Speed

My understanding of IVs and EVs is limited at the moment. I know stats that are developing the most on this Pokemon are Attack, Sp. Atk/Sp. Def. I just kinda found out those things exist and are very relevant in competitive play so if you have any advice regarding those (keeping the moveset I would like to use in mind) I will be more than pleased to hear your opinion!

Most of these moves are not available as Eggmoves, but can be obtained through other methods such as follow:

Thunderbolt : TM24
 Aqua Tail : Learnt at level 34 (so can be relearned via move-relearner)
 Dragon Rush Learnt at level 41 (so can be relearned via move-relearner)
 Extreme Speed : Available ONLY via Eggmove

If you need more informations about moves and tutors, this guide will help you a lot: 

1 minute ago, Edniss said:

Most of these moves are not available as Eggmoves, but can be obtained through other methods such as follow:

Thunderbolt : TM24
 Aqua Tail : Learnt at level 34 (so can be relearned via move-relearner)
 Dragon Rush Learnt at level 41 (so can be relearned via move-relearner)
 Extreme Speed : Available ONLY via Eggmove

If you need more informations about moves and tutors, this guide will help you a lot: 

Thank you for replying. I just wanted a confirmation if it's possible to get the Generation V EGG MOVES at all because I could not find a single Dratini with ExtremeSpeed on the Market.

• Edniss locked and unlocked this topic
56 minutes ago, k4far said:

My understanding of IVs and EVs is limited at the moment. I know stats that are developing the most on this Pokemon are Attack, Sp. Atk/Sp. Def. I just kinda found out those things exist and are very relevant in competitive play so if you have any advice regarding those (keeping the moveset I would like to use in mind) I will be more than pleased to hear your opinion!

Another great guide can help you to learn more about EVs and IVs, do not hesitate to take a look:

Now that this question has been answered, I'm locking the thread, have a nice day.

At your service. ~

• Edniss locked this topic