About shiny rate

ykh601

Question

Hi I am a player who played this game about 1300 hours. I want to say something about shiny because I get 0 shiny up to now. I trying to make eggs about 6-10 boxes every day with donator status  and I still get nothing, nearly 400 boxes now. So I suggest maybe we can cost money to buy shinys from npc? maybe I just want to take comfort but I still love this game. ty for take ur time

20 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Edniss said:

Shinies in this game have an odd of 1/30,000 (1/27,000 with donator and can go up to 1/24,000 if coupled with Shiny Charm)

So the fact that you haven't met any yet is not that surprising, you just have been pretty unlucky. Don't lose hope, I got my only shiny at my 2885 hours.

Thank you and hope I can achieve my dream.

5 hours ago, ykh601 said:

The problem is you can not buy some rare shinys even you have cash, feeling bad if you failed after hundreds of hours 

The best thing to do is just dont give up. You only fail when you decide to stop trying. Until then its just a work in progress. One of my egg shinys took roughly 900 boxes. The 2nd came after just 142. Now im 443 boxes deep trying for a 3rd with no luck yet. If i quit now then those last 443 boxes were only a waste of time. Hang in there. Some rewards are only there for those who work hard enough to earn them.

Just now, TohnR said:

That moment when you realize one of the most well known shiny hunter has only 28 OT shinies in so many years ...

Shiny rate is fair :/

(1200 hours no shiny and I'm an EV trainer so I do hordes every day all day ^^ That's just how this game's rate works ...)

Jonulo has 60 ots

I have 35(+5 shinies i didnt catch. yea, im a shit hunter i know)

Godofkawaii has like 32

Dreamychan has like 32

Chesar has 32 as well

Awkways has 29

So yea, shiny rate is fair

33 minutes ago, JLxKaos said:

Jonulo has 60 ots

I have 35(+5 shinies i didnt catch. yea, im a shit hunter i know)

Godofkawaii has like 32

Dreamychan has like 32

Chesar has 32 as well

Awkways has 29

So yea, shiny rate is fair

please, remind the people how many OTs i have.
go ahead 

Spoiler

don't you dare bring up how i don't leave vermi and i need to "play the game to get shinies"