Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SneakyTeddi

[Art] Teddi's Sketches

Recommended Posts

JV6LFhd.png

Birb blesses this thread

 

I always loved drawing, but I haven't been doing that for a while. Making the TT's posters made me want to start drawing more again and practice, so I thought it would be cool to create this thread to show my work if anyone wants to see it. ^^

 

About my work:

  • 99.9% of my drawing will be cute chubby animals or pokemons. I have no idea what I'm doing how to draw something realistic. x)
  • Humans barely will be drawn bc humans aren't cute
  • Sometimes I don't paint my drawings bc I'm not good at it. If I feel I will ruin it by doing that, I'll just leave it in black and white. xD
  • I can accept requests but that's not what I'm focusing right now, so if anyone happens to want me to draw something, pls be patient. <3

 

That's all for now, I hope you enjoy! ^^

 

 

 

Starting with a drawing I made few months ago for @Bearminator ^^

Spoiler

 

20181031_141810.jpg?width=854&height=481

 

 

And another one I made for @Mystic today :3

Spoiler

 

bMiJkUn.png

 

Spoiler

LF a color pencil with the right green tone for Turtwig

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Whoa you're so good :o Following so I get notified about all the posts here :3 Also AWWWWW the cute lil teddies!!!

Spoiler

If you're taking requests can I have something adorable with a bulbasaur?

 

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Dibz said:

Whoa you're so good :o Following so I get notified about all the posts here :3 Also AWWWWW the cute lil teddies!!!

  Reveal hidden contents

If you're taking requests can I have something adorable with a bulbasaur?

 

Thanks cutie! *-* And yeah I can make you a cute bulba ♡

 

37 minutes ago, Deviluke said:

Can I request dancing spinda? :^)

That will be interesting to draw, I'll take it too! :3

 

Just pls remember I will draw on my available time by order of request. I'm currently working on one that I already had, after will be Forfiter, Dibz and Deviluke. ^^

 

- Locking for requests for now -

I don't want to accumulate work and make people wait too long xDD

 

I wasn't really expecting to get requests soon, thanks! ^_^ That makes me really happy! ♡

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Diano said:

Great talent there

Oh thank you! *-*

 

Also, this is the request I was already working on: A shiny Sentret sign for the cute @Sebat

Spoiler


20190223_214515.jpg?width=1026&height=40

LF donations for me to buy a pro color pencil case with 100 pencils to paint pokemons in the right color lol

This sentrets look too yellow, but I took them to the nurse Joy to make some blood tests and stuff and they're completely healthy, that's what matters.
Anyway, I hope you like it, Sebat! ^^

Share this post


Link to post

For the dancing spinda, can I request to have them dancing with Kyu (like his/her profile picture) in the middle :^), also how to make a donation to you for those color pencils?

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Deviluke said:

For the dancing spinda, can I request to have them dancing with Kyu (like his/her profile picture) in the middle :^), also how to make a donation to you for those color pencils?

Pls I was joking, that would require real money @[email protected]' and a LOT hahaha! But thanks! <3
I can try to do that xDDD Don't know if Kyu will look good but seems a good opportunity to practice! :3

Share this post


Link to post

Tragic, been in the U.S. for almost 9 years and I'm still having a hard time with jokes, sarcasm, and memes. :/

Edited by Deviluke

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/21/2019 at 11:37 PM, SneakyTeddi said:

I always loved drawing, but I haven't been doing that for a while. Making the TT's posters made me want to start drawing more again and practice, so I thought it would be cool to create this thread to show my work if anyone wants to see it. ^^

 

About my work:

  • 99.9% of my drawing will be cute chubby animals or pokemons. I have no idea what I'm doing how to draw something realistic. x)
  • Humans barely will be drawn bc humans aren't cute
  • Sometimes I don't paint my drawings bc I'm not good at it. If I feel I will ruin it by doing that, I'll just leave it in black and white. xD
  • I can accept requests but that's not what I'm focusing right now, so if anyone happens to want me to draw something, pls be patient. <3

 

Can you draw my character while I am with a Rapidash and Kingdra?

 

Rapidash is the mascot for my Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel (almost done Close Captioning it).

 

Kingdra is the mascot for my Roy Rogers News channel.

 

Spoiler

Here is a picture of my in game picture for reference:

 

BZWPB6Z.png

I am looking forward to this drawing. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Why am I naked

 

wait...

 

don't answer that

*Tries to hold laughter*
*Fails hard*
wasnt-that-funny.gif

 

That was actually fun to draw, I told Bear how many times I stopped to laugh xD And I had to explain what was that for my workmate, which was the best part
Now you're drawn as one of my french girls~

Also, you're not naked, don't be dramatic...you have a hat and sunglasses

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, SneakyTeddi said:

@Dibz I hope you like this one! ^^

 

20190225_141433.jpg

 

I LOVE IT IT'S ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.