Help

@Diegosuxd First of all, creative name.

Second, the Public Test Server is only available when the developers decide to make it available. They usually decide to do so when they want a bunch of players to try new, upcoming features. It's basically a method of stress-testing their spaghetti code so that they can be somewhat confident that the live server won't break when they add it in.

:)

Hello Diegosuxd,

As Cinthel and Gilan Gillian have mentioned PokeMMO's test server is not normally available, and the times where it is open are few and far between and restricted to times where major changes are being added to the game and we kindly ask our players to help us in ensuring that any bugs or other problems are reported so we can improve the game before it is released to the live servers.

Cases where the Test Server will be used will typically be announced on our forums just under a week prior to their opening, after which they will be only open for a brief time before closing again (typically only a weekend). Outside of these times no one has access to the Test Server.

As your question has been answered I will be locking this thread, if you have any other questions regarding the Test Server that I failed to explain please message me on the forums and I will answer them if I am able.

• Matoka locked this topic