¿Is it a waste of time to buy the Donate Status Ticket?

I buy one and last a lot of hours trying to find a shiny Pokemon and

I feel that the 10% they give us when using the

Donator Status Ticket I feel it is 3% or 2%

.................. do you? :(

Edited by Cinthel
7 minutes ago, Dibz said:

I personally like it when hunting hatch shinies, such as my current Eevee/Cyndaquil hunt. It stacks with flame body and makes eggs hatch super fast. And tbh, I'd rather each egg have a 1/27k chance than a 1/30k one. Egg hunting is super time consuming as it is so I think it'd be a good investment in that case.

The truth is that I did not know that, but thank you very much I will try to give you more profit when I buy it again soon.

4 hours ago, Cinthel said:

I buy one and last a lot of hours trying to find a shiny Pokemon and

I feel that the 10% they give us when using the

Donator Status Ticket I feel it is 3% or 2%

.................. do you? :(

Good evening Cinthel, I hope you're doing well. Someone has alerted me to your concern on the forums, so I came out of the shadows specifically for this question.

A lot of people overlook all the perks of the Donator Status like increased Egg Hatching and exp gain. The Breeders on PokeMMO that I had spoken with love the Donator Status Ticket because it makes their jobs easier as @Dibz alluded to in his response:

2 hours ago, Dibz said:

I personally like it when hunting hatch shinies, such as my current Eevee/Cyndaquil hunt. It stacks with flame body and makes eggs hatch super fast. And tbh, I'd rather each egg have a 1/27k chance than a 1/30k one. Egg hunting is super time consuming as it is so I think it'd be a good investment in that case.

For more of my take on the Donator Status Ticket, I would like to give you a video to watch with time stamps.

Spoiler

6:48 - 9:47

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------

Spoiler

As for the reason for my hiatus from PokeMMO, it was due to me working hard on trying to Close Caption my Self Help videos on the Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel in English, so I can make the translator's task of translating my videos into multiple languages much easier. This self help video that I linked in this thread has been Close Captioned in English, so feel free to turn on the captions. I may not log into PokeMMO for a few more days until I am either nearly completed in my Closed Captioning work or if I am done Closed Captioning my videos. I miss logging into my Bestfriends account, but as the Mayor of PokeMMO, I know that I have to make sacrifices. If I don't log on PokeMMO for a few more days, then I am going to wish everyone a good weekend.

PokeMMO Mayor At Your Service!

- Bf