Better Communication.

Alu

Question

Here's a topic i haven't seen yet. How come there's a list of Mods, leaders and developers and such.Yet out of this big list not one of them can give clear answers to the people who play the game? I get there busy but come on not one of them can spare time to give better answers than the generic "we're working on it" or "In a future" Like plz better communication with the people It feels like this games turning in to Youtube at this point xD Don't get me wrong tho I love the game and am genuinely happy with some stuff in it but it wouldn't hurt to at least communicate more with the people suggesting ideas. I've gone on a lot of post on here and most of them all say the same thing which are: "The developers won't see this tho" "the staff doesn't care much" With someone checking the suggestions forums and giving genuine answers not some robot sounding answers we could learn some stuff and feel like theirs more trust in the community and the staff.

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Alu said:

I get there busy but come on not one of them can spare time to give better answers than the generic "we're working on it" or "In a future"

Knowing their past experiences with ETAs I believe this is most precise answer we can receive. Not because they are evil or lazy but because they never meet them. I prefer them to do something they are content with rather than rushing it to meet dates. 

Edited by Toupi
5 hours ago, Alu said:

Here's a topic i haven't seen yet. How come there's a list of Mods, leaders and developers and such.Yet out of this big list not one of them can give clear answers to the people who play the game? I get there busy but come on not one of them can spare time to give better answers than the generic "we're working on it" or "In a future" Like plz better communication with the people It feels like this games turning in to Youtube at this point xD Don't get me wrong tho I love the game and am genuinely happy with some stuff in it but it wouldn't hurt to at least communicate more with the people suggesting ideas. I've gone on a lot of post on here and most of them all say the same thing which are: "The developers won't see this tho" "the staff doesn't care much" With someone checking the suggestions forums and giving genuine answers not some robot sounding answers we could learn some stuff and feel like theirs more trust in the community and the staff.

Greetings to you, Alu.

I hope you do understand that this "inconvenience" is in absolutely no way because of staff members being too lazy or mischievous to tell our playerbase about incoming updates and patches. The fact is that we do prefer to remain silent rather than give false hopes about dates we ourselves are uncertain of.

But do not worry, it's been worked on and every single suggestion is being seen by the staff, I can assure you. I go myself in Suggestion Box and General Discussion daily and most other Staff members do the exact same.

In conclusion we are not like Youtube, we are more like Valve (before they stopped making games, of course) except that we can count up to three.

If you have any other question or concern, I would be glad to answer you, just contact me in game or even here on forums.

Have a magnificent day. ~

9 hours ago, Toupi said:

Knowing their past experiences with ETAs I believe this is most precise answer we can receive. Not because they are evil or lazy but because they never meet them. I prefer them to do something they are content with rather than rushing it to meet dates. 

You make a very good point. 

8 hours ago, Edniss said:

Greetings to you, Alu.

I hope you do understand that this "inconvenience" is in absolutely no way because of staff members being too lazy or mischievous to tell our playerbase about incoming updates and patches. The fact is that we do prefer to remain silent rather than give false hopes about dates we ourselves are uncertain of.

But do not worry, it's been worked on and every single suggestion is being seen by the staff, I can assure you. I go myself in Suggestion Box and General Discussion daily and most other Staff members do the exact same.

In conclusion we are not like Youtube, we are more like Valve (before they stopped making games, of course) except that we can count up to three.

If you have any other question or concern, I would be glad to answer you, just contact me in game or even here on forums.

Have a magnificent day. ~

Ahh I see well that is understandable. Forgive me if i made you guys seem Lazy that wasn't my intention i'm just trying to let the staff know that some people think your not very attentive to the suggestions box and i my self believed this as well. But because you have given me a more clear answer and not the generic we're working on it thing then I fully understand things now and i'm glad you did leave a comment its shown me the staff is watching and trying there best at communication and making the game better. With that said I hope you have a magnificent day as well. :D

14 hours ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Hello! ^^
I think everything you're saying can be answered by Darkshade's post:

Ohh ok didn't see that post Thanks for the Link i'll go see it right now ^^