EXP Share Improvement

LegDay

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, LegDay said:

Basically, the idea is that if the active pokemon cannot gain EXP (such as being level 100 or hitting the level cap for the current badge), then a pokemon holding an EXP share will gain 100% EXP instead of 50% and having the other 50% wasted.

Good evening LegDay, I hope you're doing well. This idea has some holes in it. For example, if a pokemon is doing all the work and the other pokemon is holding an Exp. Share, then why would all the exp be given to the pokemon that was absent from the battle? Even if you're pokemon is level 100, it still stands that the pokemon that was not present in the battle did not do the work to knock out the pokemon. Or better yet, it is like you hiring Bill Gates to do your Computer Programming homework for you. Yes, you can write your name on it, but Bill Gates also contributed to your assignment.

In conclusion, you can only gain 100% exp if you do the work of knocking out the pokemon in question. If you feel that this number is too low, then I would advise for you to invest in Donator Status and using it to gain +25% extra exp.

10 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening LegDay, I hope you're doing well. This idea has some holes in it. For example, if a pokemon is doing all the work and the other pokemon is holding an Exp. Share, then why would all the exp be given to the pokemon that was absent from the battle? Even if you're pokemon is level 100, it still stands that the pokemon that was not present in the battle did not do the work to knock out the pokemon. Or better yet, it is like you hiring Bill Gates to do your Computer Programming homework for you. Yes, you can write your name on it, but Bill Gates also contributed to your assignment.

In conclusion, you can only gain 100% exp if you do the work of knocking out the pokemon in question. If you feel that this number is too low, then I would advise for you to invest in Donator Status and using it to gain +25% extra exp.

Funny you should mention donating. What if it was a separate donator item? Full Share, for lack of a better name. Costs X amount of RP for 100% sharing rather than 50%.