something to say too

Just a few days ago, a very unfair thing happened to me. My a163322828 account number was permanently blocked by pokemmo. The reason was that I used automated software, but I did not do anything. The night before, I was still playing a copy of the Spring Festival with my friends, but the next day I received this unfortunate news. The game was becoming more and more inhuman. Even if I had fun, I would like to be ban. Here, I would like to sincerely warn everyone to quit internet addiction and stay away from pokemmo.

It's all true.

6 minutes ago, a163322828 said:

Just a few days ago, a very unfair thing happened to me. My a163322828 account number was permanently blocked by pokemmo. The reason was that I used automated software, but I did not do anything. The night before, I was still playing a copy of the Spring Festival with my friends, but the next day I received this unfortunate news. The game was becoming more and more inhuman. Even if I had fun, I would like to be ban. Here, I would like to sincerely warn everyone to quit internet addiction and stay away from pokemmo.

It's all true.

i agree on staying away from pokemmo, they didnt ban me but they stole from me and shit on my face,.