Shiny Pokémon

Shiny Pokemon are simply incredibly rare in PokeMMO and you may simply end up being unlucky, unfortunately.

It is worth noting that chances to encounter things are simply the average, and do not guarantee you will encounter it upon hitting that threshold, it is simply the average number the average person needs. You can either be extremely lucky or extremely unlucky in this case.

If you wish to hunt for Shiny Pokemon then I suggest using Sweet Scent to encounter hordes which speeds up the number of pokemon you encounter in the same period of time drastically.

Donator Status will also increase your encounter rate for Shiny Pokemon by 10% of their current chance, as will Shiny Charms which last for one hour of play time(and stack with Donator Status' bonus) and are a consumable item added in the most recent update which you can either obtain by playing the event or trading with other players.

As the question has been answered I will be locking this thread, If you still have a need to declare that "Shiny Rate Is Fair" then I personally recommend this player-made thread for Shiny discussion / reports. Happy hunting.

• Matoka locked this topic