Red envelops

When you leave the event with a score higher than 4, you get coins that you can change with the NPC that is next to the pokemon center and give you the red envelopes.

Lucky Red Envelopes give it to you after you have won the pokemon entei. Currently only gives 2 lucky red envelopes.

Edited by EazyL
1 hour ago, EazyL said:

When you leave the event with a score higher than 4, you get coins that you can change with the NPC that is next to the pokemon center and give you the red envelopes.

Lucky Red Envelopes give it to you after you have won the pokemon entei. Currently only gives 2 lucky red envelopes.

Haha i know that i mean that yesterday i finish the fourth entei and i was kicked out because of the maintenance and when i enter again i didnt get the 12 lucky red envelopes neither the coins.

11 minutes ago, shuuuudy said:

Haha i know that i mean that yesterday i finish the fourth entei and i was kicked out because of the maintenance and when i enter again i didnt get the 12 lucky red envelopes neither the coins.

Oh, of course this happens when you disconnect from the server without having left the event, it has happened to me... hahahahaaha

9 minutes ago, EazyL said:

Oh, of course this happens when you disconnect from the server without having left the event, it has happened to me... hahahahaaha

well it shouldnt be that way if they disconect me, and not myself , besides my friend who i was doing the event with did recibe the envelops... sooooo