Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FlorDeCaramelo

Thank you

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:


ty pokemmo... for taking away the desire to grow berries

wasnt it you who told me you make 70m per week with berries?

if that was the case i would even welcome another nerf to prices

Share this post


Link to post

EazyDog you're telling me this person had 18 Characters just growing berries constantly? That's about what the math comes out to... That's like, 3 hours worth of maintaining twice a day with 2 devices, not to mention the hell of buying all the seeds and planting which would take 4 to 5 hours to do with that. What sucks is I just did the math on berries and was starting my first batch and before I ever got to make money off of them they nerfed it. Sucks to suck I guess. Berries still give a decent amount about the same as gym running every day. Even then there is better out there as well. I put numbers up on one of my posts.

Edited by immortalfox19

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, undyingfox19 said:

EazyDog you're telling me this person had 18 Characters just growing berries constantly? That's about what the math comes out to... That's like, 3 hours worth of maintaining twice a day with 2 devices, not to mention the hell of buying all the seeds and planting which would take 4 to 5 hours to do with that. What sucks is I just did the math on berries and was starting my first batch and before I ever got to make money off of them they nerfed it. Sucks to suck I guess. Berries still give a decent amount about the same as gym running every day. Even then there is better out there as well. I put numbers up on one of my posts.

no im telling you what this person told me

Share this post


Link to post

 

10 hours ago, razimove said:

Thank you for nerfing this. It was unhealthy for the game and people were abusing it costantly.

  

 

I believe that as long as someone doesn't use illegal programs, to take advantage of or waste time in getting money, legally and without buying for coins something that is worth millions.

Share this post


Link to post

The post was a kind of diplomatic complaint to one of the many nerf that the grower received, some justified, and in this case I don't agree, every time someone finds the method that seems comfortable to make money in a manner more in line with their times, it ends up receiving a kick.

 I know it will not change anything, but the "contempt" to the time and care of the berries that we know how to get day to day hasn't fallen well
 

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

 

 

I believe that as long as someone doesn't use illegal programs, to take advantage of or waste time in getting money, legally and without buying for coins something that is worth millions.

it's to abuse a system that wasn't intended, it brings a lot of new cash and therefor ruins the economy, that's why some items like limited stuff si going for crazy values, and 1k rp for 3m, it's due to this method, thsi one method. It should be completely destroyed.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, razimove said:

it's to abuse a system that wasn't intended, it brings a lot of new cash and therefor ruins the economy, that's why some items like limited stuff si going for crazy values, and 1k rp for 3m, it's due to this method, thsi one method. It should be completely destroyed.

Up to 6m for 1k RP 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, razimove said:

it's to abuse a system that wasn't intended, it brings a lot of new cash and therefor ruins the economy, that's why some items like limited stuff si going for crazy values, and 1k rp for 3m, it's due to this method, thsi one method. It should be completely destroyed.

 

u r wrong, the rp is expensive 'cause now extra taxes r charged.

I also believe that ur problem is with the rich people directly, they r to blame for the poverty of others ?.

I'm very sorry if u are too late to get resources, but devaluing the effort of others to u will not make u less poor.

Edited by FlorDeCaramelo

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

I also believe that ur problem is with the rich people directly, they r to blame for the poverty of others ?.

I mean, I'd say I'm pretty stacked, and I don't say that as a brag, I can buy anything I want, maybe besides desu colorable. Now you see where your point is flawed already right? 

No my dude, my problem is that people like you and 99% of the chinese population are abusing something that should not exist. Why is this acceptable, when, like Butlerrr said in another thread, the air ballon thing even made people get banned? Both are exploits, one way or another.

RP Price is up because yen is worthless, nothing else, don't come up with taxes cause they didn't even up by much, I checked few days ago actually, the tax was 40 cents higher if I'm not mistaken, oh wow, such a problem, will totally make RP value triple or sixtuple right?


 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, razimove said:

No my dude, my problem is that people like you and 99% of the chinese population are abusing something that should not exist. Why is this acceptable, when, like Butlerrr said in another thread, the air ballon thing even made people get banned? Both are exploits, one way or another.

 

great success to compare the value of the berries with air balloon bug, it was a great joke

 

10 minutes ago, razimove said:

RP Price is up because yen is worthless, nothing else, don't come up with taxes cause they didn't even up by much, I checked few days ago actually, the tax was 40 cents higher if I'm not mistaken, oh wow, such a problem, will totally make RP value triple or sixtuple right?

 

and following the thread of the conspiracies, I have a more accurate and logical: many of the limited items have risen to more than 100m, it is logical that new items fly by the mere fact of being limited, even if people don't finish it liking the new item u will buy it just the same 'cause it ensures a high value in time.
 

I insist that ur intention isn't to balance the economy of the game, cause if u have limited items u will not be willing to lower the price to keep your sayings. that u don't agree with the method of making money of some people does not transform it into something that shouldn't exist, as long as no illegality is incurred, the time and money that people invest in u shouldn't matter to u.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

cause if u have limited items u will not be willing to lower the price to keep your sayings.

I actually have quite a few, maybe more than a few, and honestly I see no problem with that, they won't drop in value, that's not my point, market was and now is even more beyond

broken. 

 

45 minutes ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

. that u don't agree with the method of making money of some people does not transform it into something that shouldn't exist

Do you understand how basic economics work? Do you know the definition of 'new cash influx' vs a transaction between players, lets say, farming berries and selling in GTL for example, as a method of transaction. Do you know how inflaction can be an issue overtime?
I'd be totally down, if this method was a transaction between players, meaning you could be getting the same exact money you're making rn, but instead of being an influx of new money, being a transaction.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

let's leave the conspiracies and hate a certain sector that gets money in a way that others don't like-

close the post,

There is no problem about the people gets money, let me simplify what everybody said, You are abussing about something that suposse to not exist, thats all, is like happen in DMO 2 years ago now, try to investigate about that game, no complaiments againist rich guys or other things, You have a personal problem with the guys and girls Who are not agree with you, If you don't like the nerf to berrys 'cause U won't be able to make expensive other stuff well, Find another way to do money or just leave the game, have a nice night. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, razimove said:

I actually have quite a few, maybe more than a few, and honestly I see no problem with that, they won't drop in value, that's not my point, market was and now is even more beyond

broken. 

To be fair the market was broken a long time ago, but now it's like you said a total fckup. Wake up people you are trading more clothes then pokemon in a pokemon game... 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Gilan said:

I'll sell to you for the low low price of 1 billion yen :)

If you like, I will also buy at this price.  >_<

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Gilan said:

I'll sell to you for the low low price of 1 billion yen :)

I have seen people offer over 1b in pure cash very recently for a colored one, so if you genuinely want to sell it you won't have a hard time.

Edited by Dazuzi

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Gilan said:

I'll sell to you for the low low price of 1 billion yen :)

tbh I kinda think in the current market, this would be really cheap ahah

 

8 hours ago, Roxxass said:

, You have a personal problem with the guys and girls Who are not agree with you, If you don't like the nerf to berrys 'cause U won't be able to make expensive other stuff well, Find another way to do money or just leave the game, have a nice night. 

Couldn't have worded it better.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.