Thank you

EazyDog you're telling me this person had 18 Characters just growing berries constantly? That's about what the math comes out to... That's like, 3 hours worth of maintaining twice a day with 2 devices, not to mention the hell of buying all the seeds and planting which would take 4 to 5 hours to do with that. What sucks is I just did the math on berries and was starting my first batch and before I ever got to make money off of them they nerfed it. Sucks to suck I guess. Berries still give a decent amount about the same as gym running every day. Even then there is better out there as well. I put numbers up on one of my posts.

Edited by immortalfox19
7 hours ago, undyingfox19 said:

EazyDog you're telling me this person had 18 Characters just growing berries constantly? That's about what the math comes out to... That's like, 3 hours worth of maintaining twice a day with 2 devices, not to mention the hell of buying all the seeds and planting which would take 4 to 5 hours to do with that. What sucks is I just did the math on berries and was starting my first batch and before I ever got to make money off of them they nerfed it. Sucks to suck I guess. Berries still give a decent amount about the same as gym running every day. Even then there is better out there as well. I put numbers up on one of my posts.

no im telling you what this person told me

10 hours ago, razimove said:

Thank you for nerfing this. It was unhealthy for the game and people were abusing it costantly.

I believe that as long as someone doesn't use illegal programs, to take advantage of or waste time in getting money, legally and without buying for coins something that is worth millions.

The post was a kind of diplomatic complaint to one of the many nerf that the grower received, some justified, and in this case I don't agree, every time someone finds the method that seems comfortable to make money in a manner more in line with their times, it ends up receiving a kick.

I know it will not change anything, but the "contempt" to the time and care of the berries that we know how to get day to day hasn't fallen well

37 minutes ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

I believe that as long as someone doesn't use illegal programs, to take advantage of or waste time in getting money, legally and without buying for coins something that is worth millions.

it's to abuse a system that wasn't intended, it brings a lot of new cash and therefor ruins the economy, that's why some items like limited stuff si going for crazy values, and 1k rp for 3m, it's due to this method, thsi one method. It should be completely destroyed.

2 hours ago, razimove said:

it's to abuse a system that wasn't intended, it brings a lot of new cash and therefor ruins the economy, that's why some items like limited stuff si going for crazy values, and 1k rp for 3m, it's due to this method, thsi one method. It should be completely destroyed.

Up to 6m for 1k RP 

2 hours ago, razimove said:

u r wrong, the rp is expensive 'cause now extra taxes r charged.

I also believe that ur problem is with the rich people directly, they r to blame for the poverty of others ?.

I'm very sorry if u are too late to get resources, but devaluing the effort of others to u will not make u less poor.

Edited by FlorDeCaramelo
9 minutes ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

I also believe that ur problem is with the rich people directly, they r to blame for the poverty of others ?.

I mean, I'd say I'm pretty stacked, and I don't say that as a brag, I can buy anything I want, maybe besides desu colorable. Now you see where your point is flawed already right? 

No my dude, my problem is that people like you and 99% of the chinese population are abusing something that should not exist. Why is this acceptable, when, like Butlerrr said in another thread, the air ballon thing even made people get banned? Both are exploits, one way or another.

RP Price is up because yen is worthless, nothing else, don't come up with taxes cause they didn't even up by much, I checked few days ago actually, the tax was 40 cents higher if I'm not mistaken, oh wow, such a problem, will totally make RP value triple or sixtuple right?

9 minutes ago, razimove said:

No my dude, my problem is that people like you and 99% of the chinese population are abusing something that should not exist. Why is this acceptable, when, like Butlerrr said in another thread, the air ballon thing even made people get banned? Both are exploits, one way or another.

great success to compare the value of the berries with air balloon bug, it was a great joke

10 minutes ago, razimove said:

RP Price is up because yen is worthless, nothing else, don't come up with taxes cause they didn't even up by much, I checked few days ago actually, the tax was 40 cents higher if I'm not mistaken, oh wow, such a problem, will totally make RP value triple or sixtuple right?

and following the thread of the conspiracies, I have a more accurate and logical: many of the limited items have risen to more than 100m, it is logical that new items fly by the mere fact of being limited, even if people don't finish it liking the new item u will buy it just the same 'cause it ensures a high value in time.

I insist that ur intention isn't to balance the economy of the game, cause if u have limited items u will not be willing to lower the price to keep your sayings. that u don't agree with the method of making money of some people does not transform it into something that shouldn't exist, as long as no illegality is incurred, the time and money that people invest in u shouldn't matter to u.

44 minutes ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

cause if u have limited items u will not be willing to lower the price to keep your sayings.

I actually have quite a few, maybe more than a few, and honestly I see no problem with that, they won't drop in value, that's not my point, market was and now is even more beyond

broken. 

45 minutes ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

. that u don't agree with the method of making money of some people does not transform it into something that shouldn't exist

Do you understand how basic economics work? Do you know the definition of 'new cash influx' vs a transaction between players, lets say, farming berries and selling in GTL for example, as a method of transaction. Do you know how inflaction can be an issue overtime?
I'd be totally down, if this method was a transaction between players, meaning you could be getting the same exact money you're making rn, but instead of being an influx of new money, being a transaction.

4 hours ago, FlorDeCaramelo said:

let's leave the conspiracies and hate a certain sector that gets money in a way that others don't like-

close the post,

There is no problem about the people gets money, let me simplify what everybody said, You are abussing about something that suposse to not exist, thats all, is like happen in DMO 2 years ago now, try to investigate about that game, no complaiments againist rich guys or other things, You have a personal problem with the guys and girls Who are not agree with you, If you don't like the nerf to berrys 'cause U won't be able to make expensive other stuff well, Find another way to do money or just leave the game, have a nice night. 

5 hours ago, razimove said:

I actually have quite a few, maybe more than a few, and honestly I see no problem with that, they won't drop in value, that's not my point, market was and now is even more beyond

broken. 

To be fair the market was broken a long time ago, but now it's like you said a total fckup. Wake up people you are trading more clothes then pokemon in a pokemon game... 

5 hours ago, Gilan said:

I'll sell to you for the low low price of 1 billion yen :)

I have seen people offer over 1b in pure cash very recently for a colored one, so if you genuinely want to sell it you won't have a hard time.

Edited by Dazuzi
6 hours ago, Gilan said:

I'll sell to you for the low low price of 1 billion yen :)

tbh I kinda think in the current market, this would be really cheap ahah

8 hours ago, Roxxass said:

, You have a personal problem with the guys and girls Who are not agree with you, If you don't like the nerf to berrys 'cause U won't be able to make expensive other stuff well, Find another way to do money or just leave the game, have a nice night. 

Couldn't have worded it better.