World Cup week #4

42 minutes ago, foyone said:

jvH4KhxYS123DNVGs3kyfA.png  

rqVsJ7z_T8OXbfIaLGAOsA.png

??

So u are telling me that, u have the oficial spreadsheet and u prefeer an non updated thing? if is that ur problem im not gonna give u any solution? we already talked with both captains, mexico and argentina so please, before trying to put something not good try to get some information, good luck :D 

2 minutes ago, Roxxass said:

So u are telling me that, u have the oficial spreadsheet and u prefeer an non updated thing? if is that ur problem im not gonna give u any solution? we already talked with both captains, mexico and argentina so please, before trying to put something not good try to get some information, good luck :D 

im not telling you nothing.

baaFpZHSTC2eeX4O-pxVdQ.png

good precedent.

1 minute ago, foyone said:

good precedent.

So you are coming here trying to throw some thrash 'cause we put yanstrix in the bracket againist sejuani when that match isn't played already and Argentina B captain didn't say anything 'cause we already talk about it, I think is better for u to talk with ur captain 'cause I think u have no information about it.

Nice precedent as a player I think. 

4 minutes ago, suigin said:

Argentina A also had its entire playerbase disappear, thankfully I have found some replacements in Zheko MKrenz FoyeloneTriceps Luigining nosoyarca Bizzin Seguani and Stairwaydd, these gents came out of nowhere like guardian angels and decided to salvage Argentina A, bless them.

Is like argentina does not have the che correct comunication as team 'cause we already gave the solution for it and zhiko and isperea know it, anyway, shittalk is shittalk, dogs coming to say "wow" when something goes wrong and the thing we can do is just say "shut up and talk with ur captain" 

Is like is impossible to check the spreadsheet and things like that, anyway, have a nice week I think 

Edited by Roxxass
1 hour ago, suigin said:

Argentina A also had its entire playerbase disappear, thankfully I have found some replacements in Zheko MKrenz FoyeloneTriceps Luigining nosoyarca Bizzin Seguani and Stairwaydd, these gents came out of nowhere like guardian angels and decided to salvage Argentina A, bless them.

they arrived a little late

1 hour ago, foyone said:

good precedent.

It's not about precedent. Some people have signed up late (Daryl, Zebra to my knowledge) and they were allowed to play. Which is good, because it's a player-ran event and it's supposed to be player-friendly and imo the decision to allow the latecomers to play is a good one.

25 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

It's not about precedent. Some people have signed up late (Daryl, Zebra to my knowledge) and they were allowed to play. Which is good, because it's a player-ran event and it's supposed to be player-friendly and imo the decision to allow the latecomers to play is a good one.

Seems like for argentina is unffair, 3 mexico guys quit the tournament at this week, anyway, Is not like we didn't talked with both captains and welp, is like some players dont talk to much with their captains, welp, just as and advise, nu match between mexico and argentina B will be played until tuesday. 

2 hours ago, Roxxass said:

Seems like for argentina is unffair, 3 mexico guys quit the tournament at this week, anyway, Is not like we didn't talked with both captains and welp, is like some players dont talk to much with their captains, welp, just as and advise, nu match between mexico and argentina B will be played until tuesday. 

anyway you are host, you have all cashprize, use power of god

On 2/13/2019 at 3:56 AM, WorldCupMMO said:

Group A  

Belgium vs Venezuela 

Ou: Krillin vs Nekrosckulldark

Uu: Zbleeex vs AxLKGhost 

Nu: TheBeldumMaster vs abstractt

Lc: Stelian vs SecretDjinn

Doubles: MaatthewMLG vs Cessy 

Africa vs Argentina A

Ou: PoseidonWrath vs ACZINO

Uu: Goku vs Wiriketchup 

Nu: MHKaserz vs Souu

Lc: Pinklabel vs Emmacachj

Doubles: KindDomii vs Titooooo

Spain A vs China A

Ou: DarkQuiler vs yegod

Uu: Zreext vs Babylo

Nu: xMago vs mullenyu

Lc: Navetas vs Ahpool

Doubles: Zigh vs evalu

Group B:

Argentina B vs Mexico

Ou: Stairway vs RayUwU

Uu: Zhiko vs Raihco

Nu: Sejuani vs StrikerOak  (waiting for confirmation)

Lc: yosoyarca vs Isperea

Doubles: Lkrenz vs Chjul

Spain B  vs Peru 

Ou: KEIMBWG vs LuisAnderson

Uu: Killuminatis vs MlHawk

Nu: JasonSparrowX vs xLuneth

Lc: Busso vs AngelosRed

Doubles: Lluvia vs ZDfire

***France A wON DUE COLOMBIA B DISQUALIFICATION, ALL THE TEAMS GONNA HAVE A FREE VICTORY 5-0 WHEN THEY FACE COLOMBIA B

Group C: 

Brasil vs Germany 

Ou: Elvess vs ChucKUNSO

Uu: Shiforinfulasvs blizzardGG

Nu: Risadex vs Butler

Lc: Boyscap vs Kingesrainus

Doubles: CleytonVale vs Funkykong

Rest of Latin America vs Colombia A

Ou: Cristi vs BrianatackPro

Uu: urquidi vs xxjorel 

Nu: AlejandroGB vs Aurumpegasus

Lc: Josuax vs Oscarfail

Doubles: Roxxass vs iJulianFNT

***USA wON DUE COLOMBIA B DISQUALIFICATION, ALL THE TEAMS GONNA HAVE A FREE VICTORY 5-0 WHEN THEY FACE TURKEY.

Group D:

Brexit vs Rest of Europe

Ou: Bluebreath vs  magnetozorizor

Uu: axellgor vs pachima 

Nu: zymogen vs forfiter

Lc: suneet vs OrangeManiac

Doubles: rendi vs parke

France B vs Rest Of The World

Ou: MadaraSixSix vs Yangsam

Uu: Aerun vs HXIN

Nu: Kamimiii vs SweetForU

Lc: Axoa vs Coolio

Doubles: Gbwead vs Imatheverybest

China B vs Chile

Ou: Huanliu vs cifudemian 

Uu: sixsixsixt vs sebat

Nu: Mamoswinez vs aleso

Lc: MingKa vs nowall

Doubles: HedgeWitch vs Redav

updated

Edited by Zymogen

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.