[Official] PokeMMO Winter Bash!

Thoth

Worst suggestion ever. How pissed off would you be to put together a specific level 30 NFE team for this 1 tournament only to not get drawn out of a hat on the day?

These NFE battles, especially with a lack of Chansey won't even take that long. 64/128 slot should be no problems as long as you run multiple games at a time. Pretty much any online tournament in existence will run every match in a round at once and that will give time for double elim as well. This is pretty short round pokemon, so even 5 or 6 battles being done at a time with multiple refs watching each one could run through pretty fast.

Then you announce the participants earlier. Not on the day of the tourny because i never said that. plus then only the people who are registered will be the people training level 30's for this tourny...

Then you announce the participants earlier. Not on the day of the tourny because i never said that. plus then only the people who are registered will be the people training level 30's for this tourny...

Oh my bad, I misread what you wrote. Yeah that actually makes a heap of sense, but I feel like we're too far in to turn back...

then let it be a note for the next tourny that considers using the timezone slots system because of how many people were unhappy with this system :).

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

Registration is now Open for the next 10 slots

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

The first 10 slots are now open for registration.

Might be that I am misunderstanding what you are saying, but it seems to me that he has been opening the registration at different times of the day the 2 times he has opened it already?