[Official] PokeMMO Winter Bash!

Thoth

Official tournaments do indeed belong here. Unofficial ones belong in Competition alley. This would not be here if we were supposed to post them elsewhere

. Expect 5 more slots this weekend

Are the in-game announcements being made as Staff Announcments game-wide or in the 7th circle of Hell known as Global Chat?

I'll be making the registration random. Sometimes it'll be global. Sometimes announcements sometime just on the forums ill open it till x number register. Last time we only had players from one time zone who were lucky enough to be online. Trying to fix that. Just subscribe to the thread and wait for me to post. Expect the next opening of registration to be Saturday sometime

Well you could just do a time that is convenient for most and open signups then. All the real keen people would be waiting for it at the time. You could do it this Sunday at the same time you would host the tournament as you can most likely assume if you can make the sign up time, you'll be able to make the tournament.

Also would you consider opening it up to 64 slots if you have heaps of interest? I'm sure a shiny Jynx could tempt alot of entries.