Full Game Ticket

AntiYourMajesty

Question

10 answers to this question

On 2/9/2019 at 1:43 PM, AntiYourMajesty said:

Be able to buy full game ticket from gift shop for 50$ with hoenn and kanto beaten already with all 8 badges and all hms working and all storyline items in bag untradeable if you buy a full game ticket

Good evening AntiYourMajesty, I hope you enjoy your experience.

I am strongly opposed to the idea of buying a "Complete the Game Ticket" in the Gift Shop. As @Desu put it best, "this is a Play to Win and not a Pay to Win!"

This goes against the very foundation of PokeMMO's values.

On 2/27/2019 at 10:41 PM, Bestfriends said:

Good evening AntiYourMajesty, I hope you enjoy your experience.

I am strongly opposed to the idea of buying a "Complete the Game Ticket" in the Gift Shop. As @Desu put it best, "this is a Play to Win and not a Pay to Win!"

This goes against the very foundation of PokeMMO's values.

I don't think this is what he wants at all, if anything its potentially the opposite since if something like that were ever implemented we would have the ability to decide exactly how much currency, if any, the player ends up with.  They would potentially be putting themselves at a disadvantage over what somebody who completed the story-line normally would have.

Bad idea anyway, if you're too lazy to complete the story then you shouldn't even be playing the game.
Money grinding and shiny hunting/comp building requires much more work and that's the only thing this game has when the story is completed

On 2/28/2019 at 6:41 AM, Bestfriends said:

As @Desu put it best, "this is a Play to Win and not a Pay to Win!"

He might have said that but that's not the case anymore xD. People buy multiple limited vanities from the gift shop and log of and return in a few months awaiting huge profit while others have to grind to the bone in order to afford them and by the time they got enough cash those vanities increased multiple times already. Trust me when I tell you this game has become a pay to win scenario. It is what it is there's no denying it xD