Bad calculations or what?

If the EXP CHARM grants a 25% exp bonus, why am i only receiving +150 exp with the hordes of golducks?, 

I have made the respective calculations to verify if that experience was obtained correctly...but

queja.png

Adding that i also have the bonus from the donor state, i feel that u made a bad calculation

3064 is probably the combined exp of all of the golduck you killed and 154 is probably the exp bonus from each individual golduck, if I were to guess.

Just tested, the highest level golduck in the game which wouldn't be in a horde gives 1625 base exp so that pretty much confirms that theory.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

3064 is probably the combined exp of all of the golduck you killed and 154 is probably the exp bonus from each individual golduck, if I were to guess.

Just tested, the highest level golduck in the game which wouldn't be in a horde gives 1625 base exp so that pretty much confirms that theory.

This still doesn´t make sense.  Why would charm grant bonus xp for one single golduck when it is fainting a horde of them?

Note that the total sum of xp is indeed 3372 so, unless the message is misleading, if 3064 is the base xp for all golducks, 25% of that is what OP said, not 154.

1 minute ago, pachima said:

This still doesn´t make sense.  Why would charm grant bonus xp for one single golduck when it is fainting a horde of them?

Note that the total sum of xp is indeed 3372 so, unless the message is misleading, if 3064 is the base xp for all golducks, 25% of that is what OP said, not 154.

If you look at the screenshot its giving the individual bonus's for each golduck in different message, but the base exp showed is for the entire horde. 

So lets assume this is a horde of 5 golduck, divide the base exp number by 5 and you get 612.8, now obviously this isn't correct because theres a little level variation but lets just go with it, 25% of 612.8,  153.2, thats just about the 154 bonus exp its displaying in each message.

Sorry, maybe it's my bad english but i didn't understand as well... I was leveling up against hordes of Piloswine in Giant Chasm... They give about 6k of xp... with the exp charm, there would be a extra ~1.5k exp ( +25%), totaling ~7.5k... 

Since I was leveling 2 pokemon with exp share, each one would get ~3k plus ~750. But the message clearly says that the total was 3.122 (2.969 for the horde, plus 153 for the exp charm)

The thing is, if you count each Piloswine in the horde individually, it should give ~1200 exp (~6k / 5)... that means extra ~300.. Splitting that in two, there would be 600 xp for each, plus 150 for the charm , wich is the number that shows in the message...

https://imgur.com/a/gYCd9Sp

EDIT: Here's a second pic (screenshot), this time without any charm

http://i.imgur.com/qN1lC2K.png

Edited by vitormurucci
Add second pic link
On 2/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, vitormurucci said:

Sorry, maybe it's my bad english but i didn't understand as well... I was leveling up against hordes of Piloswine in Giant Chasm... They give about 6k of xp... with the exp charm, there would be a extra ~1.5k exp ( +25%), totaling ~7.5k... 

Since I was leveling 2 pokemon with exp share, each one would get ~3k plus ~750. But the message clearly says that the total was 3.122 (2.969 for the horde, plus 153 for the exp charm)

The thing is, if you count each Piloswine in the horde individually, it should give ~1200 exp (~6k / 5)... that means extra ~300.. Splitting that in two, there would be 600 xp for each, plus 150 for the charm , wich is the number that shows in the message...

https://imgur.com/a/gYCd9Sp

EDIT: Here's a second pic (screenshot), this time without any charm

http://i.imgur.com/qN1lC2K.png

Ok let me explain it to you Check your pokemon for the exp, as you are getting the boost, the charm boost shows the for base exp of 1 kill,  not whole horde, 

So if your base exp your gaining 2964, from charm your getting 153x5=765 +61x5 for Luckyegg =305

2964+765+305=3634 that's the total exp you are gaining

Conclusion it basically shows that the bonus is for 1 pokemon and not the whole horde. 

Edited by MathewMat