Aard

Event High Scores. Road to 50.

Aard   

Did this with the christmas event, claimed 100 was possible.  It was.  Don't think 100 is possible this time around.  I do think 50 is possible.  This is my first good run.  What are you guys getting?

ljSpkSA.png

Edited by Aard

EazyL   

This is my best score so far.

iLzftAI.png

P.S: I have the game in Spanish (I'm Latino)

Goku   
3 minutes ago, Dibz said:

I've gotten 24, 50 is definitely possible. I'm down the day after tomorrow if you are!

How long did it take you on average to reach that amount

EazyL   
5 hours ago, Dibz said:

I've gotten 24, 50 is definitely possible. I'm down the day after tomorrow if you are!

was to get to that score, we had a member in the link who did not know what to do in the event 

Kamimiii   
7 hours ago, EazyL said:

iLzftAI.png

P.S: I have the game in Spanish (I'm Latino)

No shit ???? Nobody would have thought

Aard   

This is attempt 2.  People had to go after beating 4 enteis.  Kind of bummed out because I got less lucky envelopes than when I beat 2 enteis.  Was it nerfed across the board or is it just rng?

Zo4KcVW.png

Also, a day ago I had 40 copper and 3 golds.  Now I get more gold than copper and have like 20 extra golds I cant make into envelopes. 

Edited by Aard

suigin   
3 hours ago, Aard said:

Was it nerfed across the board or is it just rng?

I think it was nerfed I got 3 envelopes after 2 Enteis.

we did 26 last time.nice to see u guys did 38 after I went offline =p

The ratio for gold and cooper is still as bad as ratio for tiny and big parts 8(

Aard   

Yeah, the reward doesn't scale so I've started speedrunning to 1 entei then quitting after beating it.  41:49 was my first attempt, but I think sub 30 is possible.

8dFNlFR.jpg

It was very difficult at first, but then it was easy, we left with 4 lives and 2 members, because some slept ... way to 100? it's possible.!

Team Materiano, KabutinhoAzul, zSnowy, ShineeMt

EazyL   
44 minutes ago, Materiano said:

8dFNlFR.jpg

It was very difficult at first, but then it was easy, we left with 4 lives and 2 members, because some slept ... way to 100? it's possible.!

now my maximum score is 31 ... excellent

Goku   
5 hours ago, Materiano said:

8dFNlFR.jpg

Crazy bro well done xD

Pretty depressing when you see different people report different results and they all have less cooper than gold.And you need 3cooper 1 gold for reward.

easyl gj on getting actually x2 more cooper than gold.But even that was not 3:1 ratio 8(

Gj on high scores all.

5 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

Pretty depressing when you see different people report different results and they all have less cooper than gold.And you need 3cooper 1 gold for reward.

easyl gj on getting actually x2 more cooper than gold.But even that was not 3:1 ratio 8(

Gj on high scores all.

it's even more depresing when you learn there is a bug that can rob you of 3 lucky red envelope if your partner die in the fight even if you finish it