so... zorua

The real question is if let's say a shiny petilil appears or cottonee or swadloon is it possible to be a disguised shiny zorua? Or Is it that A shiny Zorua appears on it's own regardless whether it's disguise was shiny or not..  Or is it even possible for it's disguise to be shiny? This is a complex question lol. Hope someone understands what I mean...

13 minutes ago, Goku said:

The real question is if let's say a shiny petilil appears or cottonee or swadloon is it possible to be a disguised shiny zorua? Or Is it that A shiny Zorua appears on it's own regardless whether it's disguise was shiny or not..  Or is it even possible for it's disguise to be shiny? This is a complex question lol. Hope someone understands what I mean...

Kyu said it won't appear as shiny when disguised ^^

7 minutes ago, lipe3994 said:

Then we have to false swipe the disguised zoruas and it has a chance of it being a shiny?

Correct.

I found the usage of a few poliwags with surf, around 21 lvl to be very good as well. Not enough power to kill anything in the horde, it's all fine. It's especially good when you don't want to use leppas and visit PC every few hordes.