Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, AustinMMO said:

Oh dear lord in pvp you can now view each others pokemon...

 

how u mean summary and everything?  i would totally dislike that :O ,  let me stay mysterious

Just now, Makarovs said:

TEAM PREVIEW!!

 

ahh ok

Edited by Nibero

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Nibero said:

how u mean summary and everything?  i would totally dislike that :O ,  let me stay mysterious

ahh ok

pretty sure it's only what pokemon the other have and not the full moveset and stats

Share this post


Link to post

After you see your opponent's team through team preview, and then have started the battle, you can't see the rest of your opponent's team through the pokeball. 

 

Please fix!

Edited by NikhilR

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

how many points do you need to get a reward in this event? i just spent an hour in there and still wasn't eligible 

This may be my fault.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

how many points do you need to get a reward in this event? i just spent an hour in there and still wasn't eligible 

same here

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Desu said:

This may be my fault.

The dex didn't display Zorua's location btw. (I know it's Lostlorn)

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, suigin said:

The dex didn't display Zorua's location btw. (I know it's Lostlorn)

Could be intentional, since they initially don't appear as Zorua.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, awkways said:

Could be intentional, since they initially don't appear as Zorua.

Oh, cheeky

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, awkways said:

Could be intentional, since they initially don't appear as Zorua.

It wasn't, we just overlooked it due to time constraints.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, awkways said:

Could be intentional, since they initially don't appear as Zorua.

Nope, we just suck.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Desu said:

This may be my fault.

Are we able to get rewards now after this hotfix?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Zymogen said:

Are we able to get rewards now after this hotfix?

Should be yes.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.