Ideas

Question

I. Allow us to copy-paste on Android (saves us Android folks of memorizing a potential 3-page long website URL just to share a link with people.)

II. Allow us to keep our item after using Fling (at the end of a battle, of course.) I know hardly anyone uses the move, but this would make the game fair because using Trick/Switcheroo or getting your item knocked off with Knock Off in a wild or trainer battle does not even get rid of your item after battle. Option two would be to have those moves also destroy your item like Fling does (unless you Trick/Switcheroo your item back or use Recycle.)

III. Improve the Render Limit setting on Android or make that setting even stronger on Android (forgive my internet English, IDK how to describe that any better lol). Setting the render limit to 1 improves performance a bit, but when you're in a big tournament like the monthly TTs (at least for us Potato-phone users), you might as well get a smoother experience by clicking Next on Google Images or something because even with the lowest render limit, AndroidMMO renders like most of the characters anyways when in crowdy areas like the TTs or even Verm (at least with my 2 phones). Staff suggests you setting it to 1 but they know damn well that isn't gonna save your phone from melting or exploding hotter than Galaxy Note 7's while playing at less-than-Google-Images framerates. Just implement something for mobs, please.

IV. Allow us to adjust the GUI scale (or whatever that setting is called) below 1x scale on PC/Mac/Microsoft DOS/whatever. It really helps with 4:3 potato screen ratio users or just minimalists who want a smaller/tidier field of view or whatnot. I really don't get why this feature is an Android-exclusive.

L̶i̶k̶e̶/̶C̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶/̶S̶u̶b̶s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶e̶  Upvote

Edited by Guest

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet