PokeMMO Fishing Tournament - December 8th, 2-4PM EST!

Dumuzid

HEY MAN DO YOU LOVE FISHING I SURE DO FISHING IS MY FAVORITE MINI-GAME IN NIER

We're having our first ever official fishing tournament!

jueY0.jpg

Rule clarification: You can catch any level Magikarp you can using any methods available, however they must be 'freshly caught' (i.e. caught within 2-4pm EST). If your Magikarp's timestamp is outside of those parameters, your magikarp will be disqualified.

You must level your Magikarp to 18. This is easily done by Exp. Share, Lucky Egging, or simply swapping Pokemon at Tangelas. This is so we can get the best IVs possible, but keeping it within easy to reach levels. Magikarp cannot be any higher or lower than level 18.

How IVs will be calculated is as thus; your IVs will be averaged, rounded up, and added together. Whoever has the highest TOTAL IVs Magikarp will win! Natures WILL NOT earn you bonus points.

You may submit your Magikarp in between 2-4pm EST on December 8th to any Judges, who will be announced in-game via announcements prior to the event starting.

You will NOT get your Magikarp back.

You may only submit ONE Magikarp.

First place: Shiny Magikarp UPAsc.png

Second place: 3 Rare Candies VXrvY.png

Third place: 3 Speed Vitamins (Carbos) t19Te.png

Any questions can be asked in here and I will do my best to answer them, but keep the thread clean. Thanks, and see you then!

YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER OR POST YOUR IGN, JUST SHOW UP AT THE DESIGNATED EVENT TIME AND START FISHING!