Make catch rates great again!

razimove

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm sure most of the playerbase agrees, although we'll get staff or whoever's in charge say that this is a balance feature "because it's a MMO". I'd rather pay twice as much for the balls than having this catch rate. Would be a nice QoL change as it increases the money sink instead of sinking our time and sanity.

how to ruin something, where no one had any complaints before, they're really good at doing it. ^^

island run , gym run 'old cooldowns' , catch rate for breeders farming , they thought it's a good idea to max size, axew / deino horde probably 2 of the most desired shinies when unova was release , look it now .. nobody cares about this shinies anymore (: , and so much other things.

what's next for them to ruin !?  zzzz

This was already brought up here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/89574-catch-rate-revert/&page=0#comment-1574022

Got a whopping 31 upvotes (which is high from what I have seen). People that upvote this topic should maybe also upvote the old one. To get a better representation of how much people want this to happen.

Not that I expect the devs to care. I honestly gave up on caring to improve this game with suggestions and bug reports after I realised their idea of a good game is just wasting your time as much as possible. From what I can tell if it hinders the players it's probably an intended feature for the sake of game balancing.

7 minutes ago, fredfuchs285 said:

This was already brought up here: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/89574-catch-rate-revert/&page=0#comment-1574022

Got a whopping 31 upvotes (which is high from what I have seen). People that upvote this topic should maybe also upvote the old one. To get a better representation of how much people want this to happen.

Not that I expect the devs to care. I honestly gave up on caring to improve this game with suggestions and bug reports after I realised their idea of a good game is just wasting your time as much as possible. From what I can tell if it hinders the players it's probably an intended feature for the sake of game balancing.

Ohh true, I didn't even remember that, I even upvoted. Although you're not wrong, that they rarely ever ever listen to us, trying is still free, so why not, but yeah, dont get your hopes up.

What about me? I always buy ultra ball because the poke ball I always have to spend 5-6 and the great ball equally and not even using the ultra ball catch the pokemon with little life, using ultra ball spending 2-3 and obviously are more expensive.

QmbJjfz.gif

O5lUi4Y.gif       8TaNvYn.gif        vIjtCJf.gif o6DYmS9.gif

Edited by Cinthel