Jump to content
WorldCupMMO

World Cup week #3

Recommended Posts

Kiwikidd (Spain A) VS Kriliin (Belgium)

Tier : OU

In 10min Vermillion CH4

 

Edit : I won, gg Kiwikidd !

Edited by Sashaolin

Share this post


Link to post
Nawe   
28 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

b90555b65a50f83019a4322155cb18bc.png

 

Spain 3-2 Belgium

 

#SpainNotHaveRivals  #3Wins #WaitingForChineses #SpainForUber

 

c821075e2508dab266ec8b1ed296a066.jpg

 

 

uber? how many 6 0 wins? also, how many 5 0 weeks?

Share this post


Link to post
mago1993   
7 minutes ago, Nawe said:

uber? how many 6 0 wins? also, how many 5 0 weeks?

6-0 kiwikidd vs aczino  and darquiller vs goku

 

and no need win 5-0 all weeks.

 

try not to be so jealous please

Edited by mago1993

Share this post


Link to post
Nawe   
3 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

6-0 kiwikidd vs aczino  and darquiller vs goku

 

and no need win 5-0 all weeks.

 

try not to be so jealous please

well, cant be uber if win all the weeks by the minimum

and cant be jealous if im not playing, just making fun of some too random things people say

Share this post


Link to post
mago1993   
1 minute ago, Nawe said:

well, cant be uber if win all the weeks by the minimum

and cant be jealous if im not playing, just making fun of some too random things people say

4-1 1º week

4-1 2º week

3-2 3º week with the best rival in group for me,

 

if u think all weeks for the minimun ok .JAJAJAJAJA

Share this post


Link to post
Nawe   
8 minutes ago, mago1993 said:

4-1 1º week

4-1 2º week

3-2 3º week with the best rival in group for me,

 

if u think all weeks for the minimun ok .JAJAJAJAJA

with that u can see i have no idea of this so i cant jealous, still not uber for me, and seems like the "argentina no tiene counter" thing hehe

Share this post


Link to post
mago1993   
11 minutes ago, soyhector said:

how many duels did you win for contribute to that?

same than you in your loses

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, mago1993 said:

same than you in your loses

??????????????????????????????????????????

 

what kind of answer is that?

im not from spain, and im not appropriating merit of teammates (like you).

Share this post


Link to post
KA1   
6 minutes ago, YettoDie said:

80f073452a55eaab009808d7cf0850e5.png

 

BREXIT BOIS!!!

 

GG MinGKA

GG

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.