Should i check IVS of Pokes ?

Hej , i just beat the second gym , i wanted ask if u guys check IVS or if people check them if u trade pokes or sell them. 
I have an charmeleon , pikachu , and a clefable . 
which site do u guys use to check IVS ? Is there some easier way ingame to know how good the poke is that u caught or do u have to keep check with an internet site calculator of evs..

Is this game also like , all pokes are pretty easy to catch or maximal 15minutes or are here pokes that u can grind for hours and hours and try to get it with luck ? I love  grinding games like very rare pokes that u have to search long for . is it like this here or are they not rare at all , is it like in the gameboy games ? Did the GMS adjust the catchrates ? so theres a more challenge.
 This game seems kinda hard . Is it normal ?. Thanks

Also i wanted ask , are here some kind of Guilds that recruit you or no ? Is this game kinda like once u beat it ur pretty much done or can u keep catch rares and make buisness. 

2 hours ago, PokeMasta95 said:

Is there some easier way ingame to know how good the poke is

Yes, when you go to the summary of your Pokémon there are different tabs you can click on that will show you IVs & EVs. 

Did the GMS adjust the catchrates ?

They did. Some Pokémon are more difficult to catch here compared to the original games. 

This game seems kinda hard . Is it normal ?

The game is meant to be more challenging so if you're having a hard time, it is normal. 

are here some kind of Guilds that recruit you or no ? Is this game kinda like once u beat it ur pretty much done or can u keep catch rares and make buisness. 

We do have teams in-game and clubs here on the forums, both work like guilds. As far as end game content goes, it really depends what you like to do. If you're interested in shiny hunting or playing competitively, you'll likely be here awhile. 

You can check the IVs of your pokemon. Right clicking the pokemon in your inventory will pull up the summary screen, and the tab at top of the summary menu that looks like a "DNA strand" will show you the IVs of your pokemon. I believe its the 4th tab from the left. 

This game is one hell of a grind lol, to EV train, farm berries, gym runs, and PVP BP farming, so you'll enjoy it. Its worth it to find new teams to pvp with IMO. 

Idk about encounter rates, and catch rates are slightly tweaked i believe to make pokes harder to catch. 

Yes, the game is much harder than the original games. Some gym leaders have ridiculous coverage and min/maxed EVs. 

Whether or not the premium pass is worth it is up to you to decide. However, i recommend you to buy the premium pass when youre experienced enough to breed + start to shiny hunt, to get the most out of the pass. Cheers and happy hunting. 

Edited by SelflovingWhale
Didnt reply all questions oops
3 hours ago, SelflovingWhale said:

Yes, the game is much harder than the original games. Some gym leaders have ridiculous coverage and min/maxed EVs.

3 hours ago, razimove said:

nah none of them are maxed. I'm sure @Rache said something in that regard sometime ago, but I dont seem to find, sorry.

The EVs given to gym leaders and other important trainers during the storyline aren't at the maximum, nor are they in specific stats anymore - they're distributed evenly. The amount is extremely low early on, but it starts to make a bit of difference later - the intention is for special trainers to keep up with the approximate EV total earned by the player up until that point to make it a fair fight instead of something easily brute forced with superior stats.

Edited by Rache