Staff

Hello Staff, do you accept me for staff?

- I have 14 years old

- I have sufficient knowledge of pokemmo

- I don't have 500 hours in PokeMMO but, Having 450?

- I have a PokeMMO account since september 11th of 2016

- I have known about breeding, pvp, kanto and hoenn.

- Do I need know about teselia/unova too?

thanks!

35 minutes ago, grey6a4 said:

- I have 14 years old

thanks!

I accept you as staff

39 minutes ago, grey6a4 said:

- I have 14 years old

thanks!

if we had random people like birburt as, staff why not to pick you man

3 hours ago, grey6a4 said:

- I have 14 years old

thanks!

As others have said, knowledge about the game is needed, and if someone wants to become a staff member, he can message me or other SGM. However, we do require our staff members to be adults, so being 18 years old is a must, I'm afraid. 

1 hour ago, Bearminator said:

As others have said, knowledge about the game is needed, and if someone wants to become a staff member, he can message me or other SGM. However, we do require our staff members to be adults, so being 18 years old is a must, I'm afraid. 

I'll add to this, being part of staff isn't just a bragging title, it comes with a lot of responsibilities and duties, and once a staff member can't fulfill them it replicates a bad image towards what staff stand for. I can understand from Bear's point as of why staff are required or preferred to be 18+ because generally youngsters don't always see the seriousness in certain matters in-game and on forums. That's why each staff member is assigned to different topics within the forum to moderate and make sure that nothing is posted or said that might offend other players and make the game undesirable for them to play. 

22 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'll add to this, being part of staff isn't just a bragging title, it comes with a lot of responsibilities and duties, and once a staff member can't fulfill them it replicates a bad image towards what staff stand for. I can understand from Bear's point as of why staff are required or preferred to be 18+ because generally youngsters don't always see the seriousness in certain matters in-game and on forums. That's why each staff member is assigned to different topics within the forum to moderate and make sure that nothing is posted or said that might offend other players and make the game undesirable for them to play. 

totally agree

Now that Bear has responded, I will close the topic.

Joining the staff rank is not the only way to help the community. There are many non-staff-member players who devote themselves to the game and win respect from others.

Anyway, have fun here!

• YIBU locked this topic