New player Question.

The question i have is ,. is this game more about beating all the game and being done , or can u keep grinding and trying to catch rare pokes too . 
Because the other game has like grass , and u can write / list  and it tells u which rarity tier which poke has. I noticed u can catch alot pokes just like from the gameboy game, but it kinda doesnt have any special raritys in the grass that u have to search for hours and hours that u can sell after .  So does this game have this grind mechanism or no ? Is it all easy to catch like in the gameboy games.
Also is there somewhere where i can check in which region which poke is rare to catch  ? thanks 

1 hour ago, PokeMasta95 said:

Hello guys , i have 600 hours on the  game pokemon world online , also mmo like this but this one here seems so much better. 
The question i have is ,. is this game more about beating all the game and being done , or can u keep grinding and trying to catch rare pokes too . 
Because the other game has like grass , and u can write / list  and it tells u which rarity tier which poke has. I noticed u can catch alot pokes just like from the gameboy game, but it kinda doesnt have any special raritys in the grass that u have to search for hours and hours that u can sell after .  So does this game have this grind mechanism or no ? Is it all easy to catch like in the gameboy games.
Also is there somewhere where i can check in which region which poke is rare to catch  ? thanks 

Good evening PokeMasta95, I hope you're doing well. I am going to address your concerns:

1. I would say both. You can complete the story modes of all regions and have access to places thanks to your effort. Also, you can catch rare pokemon to complete your dex as well.

2. As for the simplicity of catching a pokemon, let me answer this question by giving you a suggestion. Make sure that you have a level 100 Smeargle with False Swipe and Spore in your party when in the wild.

3. Your PokeDex is a good place to look for the rarity of a certain pokemon under "Wild Locations." Once you've seen the pokemon, you will have access to the knowledge of all the locations spanning all of the regions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As for after story content, there are different paths that you can take other than catching them all:

Path 1: Engaging in the competitive scene.

Path 2: Engaging in the shiny market.

Path 3: Trying to build up your in game wealth by Berry Farming, Gym Runs, etc. For more details on this path, it would be advised to check out my Mayor Bestfriends YouTube channel.

Path 4: Becoming a YouTuber (which was how I got my start after the story).

Path 5: Fooling around in Vermilion City.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions pertaining to these topics, then you can PM me on forums or Discord, mail me in game (my name is the same in game), or leaving a comment on my YouTube channel.

I hope you have a nice day, Bf

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification

It took me forever to finish my Pokedex, especially spending a long time with my terrible luck trying to run into the "Rare" and "Very Rare" tier wilds. There's lots of things to do postgame and you can pick your own path. Talk to the community, there's so many things people do. You can play competitive PvP, shiny hunt, host events, play events, breed, etc. I hope you enjoy your journey of discovery through this game and getting to know people on it ^_^

Also, your Pokedex shows you where you can find Pokemon you have already seen as well as their level of rarity. There's tons of help and resources available in our Guide Tavern if you wanna scroll through. We also host regular official events as well as unofficial ones hosted by players.

Welcome to PokeMMO, and I hope you enjoy your stay! There will be loads of people online to answer your questions, and feel free to message me here or on Discord (@Dibz!#7637) with questions you might have as well!