End game content

AntiYourMajesty

Question

7 answers to this question

IMO I can vision Johto as potentially the region that can offer us more than just grinding, as the devs can not only possibly add the Pokéathlon (and they probably will, hopefully) but if they can also implement custom-made multiplayer games for the Pokéathlon (if possible) on top of the default minigames (maybe even release event-only minigames there) and have the Pokéathlon give out some cool prizes or make it like a BP place so that you can grind BP without battling (for those who want to take a break from or just don't like battling or just don't have really good sets or comps), I feel like the Pokéathlon and Johto in general could really offer players more diversity and enjoyment to the end-game. But of course, Johto is nowhere near their priority list as far as I know; as they are most likely working on the obvious two things that everyone should know by now because it's been rambled on since forever, aka dungeons and Sinnoh.

Edited by Guest
On 2/3/2019 at 9:00 PM, MGRazor said:

IMO I can vision Johto as potentially the region that can offer us more than just grinding, as the devs can not only possibly add the Pokéathlon (and they probably will, hopefully) but if they can also implement custom-made multiplayer games for the Pokéathlon (if possible) on top of the default minigames (maybe even release event-only minigames there) and have the Pokéathlon give out some cool prizes or make it like a BP place so that you can grind BP without battling (for those who want to take a break from or just don't like battling or just don't have really good sets or comps), I feel like the Pokéathlon and Johto in general could really offer players more diversity and enjoyment to the end-game. But of course, Johto is nowhere near their priority list as far as I know; as they are most likely working on the obvious two things that everyone should know by now because it's been rambled on since forever, aka dungeons and Sinnoh.

Well if you put the things in that way, Johto sounds amazing to me as well. It could be possible for them to also upgrade Kanto graphics from HG/SS ? 

41 minutes ago, Hirumie said:

Well if you put the things in that way, Johto sounds amazing to me as well. It could be possible for them to also upgrade Kanto graphics from HG/SS ? 

Not only that, but they can probably do something with the Johto Safari Zone as well. Not that they would need to though, as the Johto Safari Zone is already very unique with its map customization and whatnot; even I am at a loss of ideas for it because it's already a unique work of art. But if they could implement like holiday safari maps with unique/special pokemon (maybe with particles) for catching contests in like Halloween or Christmas for example, or the ability to create and share custom-made safari maps with other players (if possible of course, but they would then have to somehow prevent or limit players from choosing which Pokemon they would want to spawn in their map. Maybe a few dev-made presets of Pokemon that they could choose from?), I feel like the Johto Safari Zone could potentially be a nice attraction for Johto as well.

Edited by Guest