Old school character sprites

Hi I am seen character sprites from 2012 with just only Pokémon red character with different colors red teal black green

is there mod to see all trainers including myself with these character sprites on maps?

ive seen 8bit pokemmo mod but I am looking for mod with all same over world characters without also the tiling change?

Edited by AntiYourMajesty
3 hours ago, AntiYourMajesty said:

Hi I am seen character sprites from 2012 with just only Pokémon red character with different colors red teal black green

is there mod to see all trainers including myself with these character sprites on maps?

ive seen 8bit pokemmo mod but I am looking for mod with all same over world characters without also the tiling change?

Older sprites are now extinct on PokeMMO, but you can buy a Classic Cap in the Viridian City Poke Mart to wear it on your sprite.

As for asking for a mod, that is illegal to do.

5.) No request threads, if you wish to request a user make you something, PM them personally, or find a shop that fits the details of your wants.

4 hours ago, AntiYourMajesty said:

Character sprites is not something that can be aesthetically modified by players. The 8 bit mod is a tiles mod which is not something the client can currently support. Back in 2012, that's just how character sprites just used to look by default, they've since been updated e.g. CC 2.0  to what they are today. Since your question has been answered, I'll be locking this thread.

• Lin locked this topic