A Spanish Mayor of PokeMMO

Hispanos.png

Good morning/afternoon/evening people of PokeMMO.

As you know, the Spanish community is the 2nd most largest community of PokeMMO (the Chinese community is the 3rd :P), and as far as I know, there is no Spanish Forums at all.

The Spanish Community has always been in the need of learning English to use the Forums and be able to express our opinion about certain topics or report our troubles but to this day there are A LOT of people who only speak Spanish (or they have a very, very bad English) and don't have anybody who represent them here in the Forums.

In 2018, Elections were made to elect the Mayor of PokeMMO, the winner was @Bestfriends. He is the "People's Voice", and in more than one opportunity he has spoken for the English community in the Forums (Although it doesn't do an extraordinary job either :P [My opinion]).

That's why my proposal is that Mr. @Bestfriends name someone who attend the problems of the Spanish Community and give a voice who cannot talk by themself. BUT, if he doesn't do it in 7 days, I'll be willing to summon some Popular Elections to elect the Official Hispanic Mayor of PokeMMO. That is all, enjoy your Weekend!

Spanish Translation/ Traducción en Español

Spoiler

Como ustedes saben, la comunidad española es la 2da comunidad más larga de todo PokeMMO (la comunidad china es la 3era :P), y como todos saben no hay actualmente un foro en español de Pokemmo.

La Comunidad Hispana siempre se ha visto en la necesidad de tener que aprender inglés para poder usar los foros y poder expresar nuestra opinión sobre ciertos temas o reportas nuestros problemas pero al día de hoy hay varias personas que sólo hablan Español y no tienen a alguien que los represente para poder expresarse libremente en los Foros.

En 2018 se hicieron Elecciones para elegir al Alcalde de PokeMMO, donde salió ganador BestFriends. Él es como decir “la voz del pueblo” y más de una vez ha hablado por la comunidad inglesa en los foros (aunque tampoco es que hace un trabajo extraordinario :P).

Por eso mi propuesta es que el Señor Bestfriends designe a alguien que atienda los problemas de la comunidad Hispana y les dé una voz a los que no puedan hablar. AUNQUE, si no lo hace en menos de 7 días, yo mismo estaré dispuesto a convocar a unas elecciones populares para elegir al alcalde hispano de Pokemmo.

Spoiler

The great part of this topic was made in Google Translate so, maybe some words cannot be legible at all. Sorry for that.

Spoiler

Don't take the entire Post seriously, plz. No tomen todo el post seriamente plz.

bbbbbb

Edited by Ultrajesus
On 2/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, Ultrajesus said:

Hispanos.png

Good morning/afternoon/evening people of PokeMMO.

As you know, the Spanish community is the 2nd most largest community of PokeMMO (the Chinese community is the 3rd :P), and as far as I know, there is no Spanish Forums at all.

The Spanish Community has always been in the need of learning English to use the Forums and be able to express our opinion about certain topics or report our troubles but to this day there are A LOT of people who only speak Spanish (or they have a very, very bad English) and don't have anybody who represent them here in the Forums.

In 2018, Elections were made to elect the Mayor of PokeMMO, the winner was @Bestfriends. He is the "People's Voice", and in more than one opportunity he has spoken for the English community in the Forums (Although it doesn't do an extraordinary job either :P [My opinion]).

That's why my proposal is that Mr. @Bestfriends name someone who attend the problems of the Spanish Community and give a voice who cannot talk by themself. BUT, if he doesn't do it in 7 days, I'll be willing to summon some Popular Elections to elect the Official Hispanic Mayor of PokeMMO. That is all, enjoy your Weekend!

bbbbbb

Good evening sir, I had been silent on the matter due to me hoping that you would see that I had already appointed two Spanish Representatives to my council. @SecretDjinn and @Draak do a fantastic job at this. No need for any ultimatums and your post did not influence me on making this decision. I appointed Draak before you mentioned this topic and SecretDjinn on the day you posted this thread.

10 hours ago, Ultrajesus said:

Well, @Bestfriends didn't said anything at the moment about naming a Spanish representative, so in 5 days I'll probably make Elections.

This action has already been done. I appointed two Spanish Representatives instead of one and you should be happy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next time anyone has a concern, please PM me on forums, mail me in game (same name), or chat with me on Discord. I hope you have a nice day.

Edited by Bestfriends
clarification
  • YIBU locked this topic