[OU] OUtrageous Puns (Wednesday, 6th February)

Dibz

LXE5ct1.png

Nothing more disarming than some OUtrageous Puns, am I right?

Good eevee.png-ning ladies and gentlemen! I've noticed that the more gastly.png the puns I whisper my opponents are, the more likely they are to become unnerved. So I've come to the conclusion that punning is the best strategy there is. Can you diglett.png? (If you want to growlithe.png me for these puns, it means they're working.) E-raticate.png the competition with some absol.png-utely farfetchd.pngpuns cause this tournament literally asks furret.png. I hope ekans.png-ee you there, bayleef.png in yourselves!

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 OU | Bracket

Date & Time

Wednesday, 6th February | 10pm UTC - 5pm ET -  2pm PT | Time Zone Converter

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

OU Ban List

Spoiler

Dugtrio | Wobbuffet

Banned moves

Spoiler

Baton Pass

First Place Prize

salamence-3.gif

GIFT Salamence

Your choice of nature, four moves, with IVs 3x31 & 3x30

&

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1,000 Reward Points

Second Place Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

Third & Fourth Place Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

Host: Dibz!

UVf86OL.gif

Me dodging any and all critique of my terrible amazing puns

P.S. Don't you whiscash.png was easier to come by?

I was a initially a little skitty.pngsh about posting this because it's going to be my first Peevee.pngP event, but I'm actually so excited for this now, and hopefully you'll sealeo.pngr victory by disarming your opponent with some amazing puns! OU is like a bad pun, if you let someone set up, it'll be incredibly hard to stop them. Look forward to seeing some great setups for both puns and sweeps tomorrow!

Will you be the one to ring the victreebel.png in less than a day? Or will you throh.png in the towel?

Okay, these puns are getting a bit OverUsed, whismur.gifme if you can think of any better ones.

luvdisc.pngcommunity <3