Friendlist Expansion Ticket

Terresa

Question

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Terresa said:

Many players have a full friendlist and everytime they add someone new, a friend has to be deleted.

Please introduce a Friendlist Expansion Ticket (500Rp or 1000Rp).

I agree with you, but I dont see the necessity for it to be a RP item, why not either make it a yen item ( one more way to burn yen), or just give us more slots overall?

Just now, razimove said:

I agree with you, but I dont see the necessity for it to be a RP item, why not either make it a yen item ( one more way to burn yen), or just give us more slots overall?

Since there is already a PC Expansion Ticket which costs RP, I'd think that the devs would like it as an RP item too.

But as a Yen item or a free extension it would be even better. That is up for the devs to decide.

Upvoted. When buying shittos every day I'm literally deleting at least 1 person a day to add new sellers. Nothing I hate more than seeing an old friend return and having to explain that I deleted them because I can only have 150 friends or whatever.

Additional suggestion (stolen from @JLxKaos) would be the ability to add a little note next to each player's name. It would help for remembering each sellers price, or what they sell (berry farmers, etc).