World Cup week #2

6 hours ago, gbwead said:

You would have to play to actually follow the rules.

what kind of half assed comeback is that? we both know that not to be true. rules clearly state you have wait the full 10 minutes before you play, but if the hosts dont care then I guess nobody does, figured some people would appreciate me pointing it out but thats fine. 

3 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

what kind of half assed comeback is that? we both know that not to be true. rules clearly state you have wait the full 10 minutes before you play, but if the hosts dont care then I guess nobody does, figured some people would appreciate me pointing it out but thats fine. 

It's not a comeback, just a fact. World Cup players need to follow the rules of the event. Since you're not a player this week, those rules don't apply to you and therefore you can't really follow them. 

Just now, gbwead said:

It's not a comeback, just a fact. World Cup players need to follow the rules of the event. Since you're not a player this week, those rules don't apply to you and therefore you can't really follow them. 

how am I not a player? not only did I sign up, I also got into a team and was made captain. guess you're just plain old wrong

10 minutes rule never was, and I doubt it ever will be, strict. If after 5 minutes there's full house- party on. A rematch or punishment is in severe cases where the match began before it was announced or began at the same time someone wrote about it in the thread. 5-10 minutes is absolutely fine, always was and the rule itself was more of a guideline rather than something strict. If few matches are happening in a row and literally everyone is already at the place then there's no reason at all to wait the 10 minutes (though I'm unsure if that was the situation at that time).

1 hour ago, NagaHex said:

Stelian (Belgium) vs. NagaHex (Argentina A)
LC In 20mins, Vermillion CH4

Can we please always use this format for announcing matches? There's been countless times where they post a match and i don't know what team the players are or what tier they're playing.

On a side note, can whoever is playing me pm to set a time (I will only play on the weekend)

Edited by FNTCZ

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.