PVP Pokemon lv 40

Hello, my name is Jessica, I would like some of you to give me advice about which pokemon to choose for a duel with friends using all pokemon lv 40. The slogan is that you can not raise pokemons with movements of other pokemon that learn them exceeded the lv 40 and also not using MTs that are not characteristic of the story. In conclusion, it is difficult to put together a team that covers almost all the weaknesses and at the same time use powerful attacks obtained by breeding. From already thank you very much.

7 hours ago, villa said:

Lo recomendable es primero pasarse las 3 ligas antes de jugar pvp o criar y acumular dinero para ello,hum, pokemon fuertes puedes verificar en la pokedex sobre todo tier ou con sus movimientos en el nivel que aprenden o como lo hacen ,etc. level 40 pvp ? Probablemente aun estas en la historia puedes usar algun dragonite que aprende variedad de ataques

- All comments and publication must be done in English in the forum. As a second place the translation into Spanish under. @villa

9 hours ago, Jessica said:

Hello, my name is Jessica, I would like some of you to give me advice about which pokemon to choose for a duel with friends using all pokemon lv 40. The slogan is that you can not raise pokemons with movements of other pokemon that learn them exceeded the lv 40 and also not using MTs that are not characteristic of the story. In conclusion, it is difficult to put together a team that covers almost all the weaknesses and at the same time use powerful attacks obtained by breeding. From already thank you very much.

-If you want to fight with a friend, you can do it through the tournament mode that gives you to choose at the time to give a duel or battle (I'll leave an image for you to observe), in that battle mode the pokemon automatically get to level 50, Only Pokémon of level higher than 50, those of lower level remain with the same level.

visualization:

-There is not a perfect pokemon team, there is always a weakness ... you can create your pokemon team covering the weaknesses that your team has, so you can have a balanced pokemon team.

@Jessica

Edited by EazyL