Psychic
Focus Blast 

Rotom-wash Levitate leftovers
EVs 228 HP/28 SpA/252 SpD Calm

Volt Switch

Hydro Pump

Thunder Wave

Pain Split

why these two? what makes these two a great core? Can you explain?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Zapatillo said:

Hi, I'm building my team and i need help, can you help me, or give me advices to improve my team?

https://pokepast.es/f5e39ab3ea40f551

Ty

Looks fine. Two recommendations 

1. Fire punch on Conk is kinda weird. You hit steel types hard enough with drain punch. Thunderpunch or rock slide / stone edge makes more sense.

2. I recommend having a ground type on your team to stop voltturn abuse, something like magnezone just shreds through your team as well. Something like jolteon could replace rotom wash for example. Other good ground types are gastrodon, excadril, hippowdon, gliscor etc

Heyo, currently looking for a team that would allow to run Calm Mind Chandelure, I feel like it's kinda hard to make something around this sadly.

I'd like something kinda aggressive, not HO, more like a balanced team but with an offensive nature. 

Used to run Chandelure with Dug to check Tyranitar, but I don't really know what to use to fill the empty rooms, even more since Gchomp got banned and Rspin got buffed, so some things are coming back stronger etc..

Thx, much love  

9 hours ago, ThinkNicer said:

Looks fine. Two recommendations 

1. Fire punch on Conk is kinda weird. You hit steel types hard enough with drain punch. Thunderpunch or rock slide / stone edge makes more sense.

2. I recommend having a ground type on your team to stop voltturn abuse, something like magnezone just shreds through your team as well. Something like jolteon could replace rotom wash for example. Other good ground types are gastrodon, excadril, hippowdon, gliscor etc

https://pokepast.es/69e9f9e01bc72b0c

something like that?

2 hours ago, Zapatillo said:

https://pokepast.es/69e9f9e01bc72b0c

something like that?

This team looks quite good, a couple of things I would change:

-knock off is 20 BP in Pokemmo, use facade instead

-184 speed investment for tentacruel is kind of odd, is there any particular reason for it? i feel you definitely want more sp. def investment as it's your dedicated special wall and hazard remover

-you might want to consider rocky helmet over leftovers on skarmory to punish u-turn spam. Also unsure what the 24 speed investment is for

-thunderbolt on porygon-z is kinda unnecessary as STAB Adaptability tri-attack does almost as much damage. I would replace it with trick for the blob sisters who are everywhere

Edited by Cheesehunk
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, first post here. I am looking to make my first fully competitive OU team. 

I am decided on the composition and would like direction in regards to Movesets, Nature, Ev of each mon.

Skarmory
Tyrannitar
Chansey
Conkeldurr
Reuniclus
Volcarona

The conkeldurr and reuniclus are already built and ready to go. Chansey with Eviolite of course. 

Would love to know moves, ev, and natures as I said above. Thank you very much to whoever is able to help.

Have a nice day.

5 hours ago, buddyhoodie said:

Hey Guys, first post here. I am looking to make my first fully competitive OU team. 

I am decided on the composition and would like direction in regards to Movesets, Nature, Ev of each mon.

Skarmory
Tyrannitar
Chansey
Conkeldurr
Reuniclus
Volcarona

The conkeldurr and reuniclus are already built and ready to go. Chansey with Eviolite of course. 

Would love to know moves, ev, and natures as I said above. Thank you very much to whoever is able to help.

Have a nice day.

I think I'd swap the Skarmory for a mon that can Defog a bit more reliably. Esp cauz you have Volcarona. Skarm really isn't that great of a Defog user anymore because it can't take hard fighting hits and volt switches in the tier. Something like Mandibuzz or Gliscor might be a better option. Gliscor can take advantage of the Sand from Ttar and is a good secondary fighting resistance + volt blocker.

Gliscor, I like mine speedy. Maybe enough to outspeed adamamt breloom. Rest in HP, Ded Taunt/Ice Fang, EQ  Roost, Defog

Tyranitar. You need a rocker so that's what Ttar will have to fulfill. Max hp, max attack is a good general spread until you understand the game more and know what speed you want to hit. Outspeeding 0 speed skarm if youre packing a fire move or taunt for example. Stealth Rock / Stone Edge / Pursuit / coverage

Chansey is max hp max def. Teleport, softboiled, seismic toss, shadow ball

Volc max spe, max spa. I'm not a fan of the slower bulky ones.

Quiver dance, fiery dance, bugg buzz, hidden power rock/psychic.

Hello everyone, it is the first time that I am going to form a team for pvp, I do not want to start so blindly so I ask for your help. I currently have a 5x31 gyarados bred with an adamant nature, so I would like to complete the team around it. I came up with the following: Volcarona, Aerodactyl, electrode,

togekiss and ferrothorn.

The idea is to find the best opportunity to perform boost movements. I think it is a good idea to learn to play competitively before putting together deeper teams. I appreciate your help and comments.

7 minutes ago, JharolHD said:

Hello I like the team of the top 1 of rank ou but I don't know how the pokes are made or how they are raised with what natu or how someone helps me the team is, Volcarona Scizor Breloom Dragonite Starmie Garchomp

It's a pretty hard team to pull of consistently. Very offensive I wouldn't recommend it to new players. That the player can have 80% winrate with that offensive teams just tells you how good he is.

entonces otra cosa, crie un breloom firme con el moveset clasico de espora, sustituto, Bomba germen y puño certero,
algun team para el? nose como usarlo

12 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

Es un equipo bastante difícil de lograr de manera consistente. Muy ofensivo, no lo recomendaría a nuevos jugadores. Que el jugador pueda tener una tasa de victorias del 80% con equipos ofensivos solo te dice l

13 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

It's a pretty hard team to pull of consistently. Very offensive I wouldn't recommend it to new players. That the player can have 80% winrate with that offensive teams just tells you how good he is.

then something else, create a firm Breloom with the classic spore set, substitute, germ bomb and accurate fist,

any team for him? I dont know how to use it