Who can help me

styx

Hello, everyone, I am a Chinese, just started to play Pokémon. My ROM is white.
From the browser, it can be seen that diving to seabed relic needs to be done from places with darker colors. 
However, in my current version, there are no places with darker colors on the sea surface, 
and there are some other places that cannot be reached.
such as Anville Town、Entralink、 White Forest and so on.
The road was blocked by roadblocks or display function is not available.
Who can tell me how to solve this problem or it can't solve at all?
There is another problem, the same translation package is all Chinese on the mobile phone,
but pokemon and props are still English on the computer, what is going on?
My English is not good. I used translation software. There may be some mistakes,I fell very Sorry.Thanks for your help.

I could be wrong but I believe those places are not implemented therefore you can't go there yet. 

As for the translation issue, I'm not really sure what the problem is since I don't use the translation mod, I suggest asking on the Chinese community forum, they might be able to help you.

Best of luck.

the dark water where u can dive in undellabay was removed in pokemmo.Its not implemented yet.You cant dive outside of battle in unova right now.

Anville is also not implemented yet.

While pokemmo is based on pokemon white for some reason we see black city.That city is also not implemented yet in pokemmo.

Hoenn trick house is also not implemented.

So ya some parts from the original games are not yet implemented in pokemmo.

You can check my pokemmo walkthrough guide in the pokemmo missing items section.It will tell you all story items removed in pokemmo.

Edited by MightyBoxer

The translation issue is because your computer ROM isn't chinese. If you use an english rom with chinese client, pokemon names, moves, natures etc will all still appear in english. I would suggest downloading a ROM in your native language and replace the one you use on your computer. The phone one appears to already be chinese from what you said.